Chapter 21 - I didn't

--SHAWN--
I can't believe what she did to me. I thought she was an innocent cute girl, guess I was wrong. She wouldn't tell me what she has been up to. But I don't need her to tell me to know what she has been doing.

She cheated.

Know how I found out? Well, big thanks to Johnson. He texted me saying she cheated on me with Cameron. It crushed me the moment I read the text. I thought Cameron was the guilty one, and I was really mistaken. She is suppose to tell me so we can break up. But I'm gonna tell her I know already.

I arrived the hotel shortly after the concert, and texted Camila.

Me - Mila we need to talk now

Camila - We are...?

Me - Ok I'll get right to it. Why did you cheat on me?

Camila - What are you talking about?

Right. So she's gonna play dumb with me huh?

Me - Don't play dumb with me Mila! Just admit it!

Camila - I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU OK CHILL

Me - quit lying  >:(

Then she called me. I clicked accept and instantly heard her voice. "What is this about Shawn?" She asked. "Camila you cheated on me. That's what this is about." I answered. "No I didn't!" She whispered-screamed because it was midnight there.

--CAMILA--
"Johnson told me all about it. You cheated with Cameron." What? I know he kissed me but that's just way too far. He knows I won't cheat on him. "I promise you I didn't." I pleaded. "Promise anything or to anyone all you want Mila, but I know you are lying. Please just, leave me alone for a while ok?" With that, he ended the call. I wanted to knock some sense into him but clearly in my situation I can't. Maybe I can do that to Jack.

Jack Edward Johnson your ass is going to get kicked the next time I see you.

After the call I lied in bed and got curious. Why would Jack say that to him? I mean, we're not enemies or something but we're also not friends. Hell, I don't even talk to him that much. All I can remember saying to him is "hey" or something like that.

I don't think he did it himself. Either someone else took his phone and texted Shawn or he was ordered to do so. That might make a lot more sense. Take back what I said about Jack. Cameron Alexander Dallas prepare to get your ass kicked. Ok, now that made so much more sense. I'm going to shout at him in front the whole school about this and watch his speechless face.