Chapter 23 - Declined Calls

Let's play with him for awhile.

"Cameron I thought you said you loved me?" I said to him. "But why did I find a picture of you and another bitch making out with you? I even broken up with Shawn for god's sake!" Immediate chatter followed the sentence, and Cameron was looking as scared and surprised as ever. "Mila what are you talking about? I never-" I walked up to him and gave him a stinging slap. Most of the people oohed and ahed and I just walked back to the girls' table. "Camila what happened?" Ally asked immediately. "I think he texted Shawn saying I cheated on him with Jack's phone." I shrug. Now comes the hardest part - I need to talk to sort things out with Shawn. I continued eating my lunch as if nothing had happened. "Ugh he's such a jerk" Dinah said. And the other three girls nodded except Normani. She kinda liked him sooooooo... Yeah.

I saw his post of #ShawnMendesParis and I smiled.

And at the same time, I miss him

And at the same time, I miss him. He looked like he was enjoying each and single part of his tour, and I'm happy for him.

I went to the phone app, and clicked on favorites. My thumb went to Shawn Mendes and waited. It rang 3 times but he didn't pick up. He must have declined it. Knowing this made me sad. He's so mad at me that he won't even pick up my calls. I've spent countless nights missing him and crying about him hating me. They say that time will heal everything but it's been 2 months and we're STILL not on speaking terms. Maybe he's seeing another girl, I said to myself. Maybe we broke up the day he called me. But no, he said he only needed a break from relationships and only focus on his career. I don't know anymore. Part of me says I should let him go, however the other half tells me to hold on.

3 months later (August)

It's official, me and Shawn had broken up since the day he told me I cheated. He didn't text me, didn't even mention me at all. He treated me like air. So I moved on. I'm currently with Jacob Whitesides (I can't let her be with Asshole Austin so only Jacob's available) and I'm happy. Sometimes his dorky behavior reminds me of Shawn, but I pushed those kind of thought far back to the back of my brain and I try my hardest not to think about him. It was difficult but I somewhat succeeded.

Until he came back.