Chapter 17 - White Toothpaste

--CAMILA--

Finally Taylor would tell us. Even though we will have to wait a while, he will tell us because he never breaks his promise.  It was a Friday and Shawn's going to preform in Radio City on Saturday the 5th, so we said our goodbyes and he gave me a long goodbye kiss. "I'll miss you, Shawny boy." I said, ruffling his brown hair. He chuckled, "It's only 5 months, in other words, 20 Friday's."
"That's still long!" I argued. Then I hear Andrew, his manager in the car behind him calling out, "Shawn come on! We're gonna be late!" Shawn turned his face to him, "Okay okay." Then he faced me again. "I love you." He whispered in my ear while hugging me. A warm, tingly sensation formed in my heart. Does that count as a heartache? "I love you too." I told him and he went to open the door. I kept waving at the car as it started driving, and ran after it but couldn't catch up. I know I'm supposed to feel happy for how far he's come, but the water in my eyes couldn't help itself. A single (maybe two) drop of tear rolled down from my right eye and down my cheek, then stayed at the bottom of my cheek. My hand quickly wiped it away, hoping no one would see, but someone did. "Aw, it's ok Camila. Besides, you get to spend more time with us like you used to!" Lauren patted my shoulder. "Yeah, I guess." I smiled at her. We started our journey back to my house.

My mom said that Lauren can stay for the night, and we were so happy. Lauren was planning on staying up all night, but she fell asleep herself around 3 am. (lol Meghan Trainor) So guess what I did? I went to the bathroom and got some toothpaste, then took my phone out for filming, and put the white thing on her cheek. I thought she would wake up immediately, but she smeared the paste onto her cheek herself. I couldn't stop laughing, and I think I laughed a bit too loud. Lauren instantly sat up. "Mila why are you laughing?" I snickered, "Touch your cheek."
"Ok... OH MY GOD CAMILA!" I bursted out laughing. Oh. My. God. I need oxygen right now. "I'm washing it off." She chuckled and headed for the bathroom.

"Girls, it's time to wake up." My mom told us. Isn't it like 5 in the morning? "It's already 11. And Mila, you have a guest waiting downstairs, and you shouldn't keep people waiting for too long." 11? Guest? Downstairs? Oh shit. It's Cameron. "Oh my gosh." I whispered and picked out a dress and hurried into the bathroom. I came out 1 minute later, not even bothering to do my makeup, and stumbled downstairs. I saw Cameron sitting on the sofa, staring at the tv. "Oh hi Mila." Said Cameron, waving at me.