Chapter 2 - Friends or More?

Oh my gosh. I'm going onstage with Taylor Swift and I only know one thing: IT'S. GOING. TO. BE. AWESOME. On the plane Normani and I were talking about what we would say when we see her and stuff. We landed and started to prepare for the tour.

DURING THE TOUR

There was still some time before us fifth harmony go on stage, I was bored so I decided to hang out with Shawn. He was with his guitar, just randomly playing. We then started jamming out and started to sing a tune. "I didn't mean it no, I didn't mean it mean it no." I sang. "Can't seem to let you go, can't seem to hold you close..." We were just playing around and then I had to go on stage. I went on the stage with the girls and Taylor, and see a sea, no an ocean of people before my eyes. SO MANY PEOPLE. 

BACK AT CALIFORNIA

Me and Shawn started to hang out more. And sometimes we have concerts so we're not always seeing each other. But we still chat online. Once, Shawn tweeted this:

@camilacabello97 is the worst at texting

So I reply with:

@ShawnMendes i will be better at texting when u go to sleep after 10pm grandpa

Seriously, how can someone sleep at 10? I don't get it. I usually check Instagram and twitter and snapchat and MySpace. Um, maybe not the last one.

6 MONTHS LATER

Me and Shawn are close friends now. He does pranks on me like, ALL the time. Once, when I was sleeping on the couch, he put a bunch of donuts and wait till I woke up. Oh Shawn. We decided to not say to the public that were making a song, (I know what you did last summer) because we wanted to keep it a secret. And we told them, and the fans loved it. Then he heard our song on the radio and freaked out (he posted a video on Instagram) and yeah. I'm loving my life so far.

So the thing is, one night I was watching YouTube, then I saw something that caught my eye. There was a video titled "Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are dating?!" I thought it was interesting so I checked it out. I think the world had got the wrong idea. I scroll down to the comment section and all I see is "I totally ship them!" Or a bunch of "#shawmila"

People need to calm down. Me and Shawn are not dating. Close friends are close friends. The next day I got a message from Shawn that we're going to be interviewed at The Late Late Show With James Corden and we are going to answer some of the questions asked by fans. I'm looking forward to it.

NOVEMBER 23

(Full interview at the top)

We were talking about Fifth Harmony's album, then James cut to some Q&A's.

"So this one's from @unicornlvke. They wanna know what is your biggest fashion regret of all time? Mendes, hit me."

Shawn replied, "I-I always look good." Wow Shawn. But I have to half-agree to that. He looks good most of the time. "No kidding I mean I wear the same jeans and T-shirt everyday so I can't mess up."
"Yeah so you've made a choice as a man that this is what you'll wear until you die." James said to Shawn.
"Yeah, like I have these shoes on for like forever. I love them." Yeah right. Of course he only has ONE pair of shoes.

Then my turn, "I wore this bow literally bigger than my whole body. It was like a big pink lettuce on my head."
"Right," James said, "Sounds... horrific."
"I know. Shawn made fun of me for that."

After that, as people would describe, came the juicy stuff.

"Okay. This next one is from @mendeshearted. They want to know, if you two are dating."

What.

The crowd below cheered and got excited. I looked at Shawn, trying to communicate with him with eyes. "Well...no." Me and Shawn said together.
"Okay So you're saying no. Can I be honest? I don't believe you." James confessed. I denied at an instant. Why would he think that!

James, who kept thinking we were dating, rambled about how we definitely have made  out. Though Shawn also denied, James still didn't change his mind, "NEVER? Why? Why don't you? I mean, come on. You're hot, you're hot - "
"Every time I try to make a move she just like swears me off." said Shawn.

Wait wait wait. I need a moment to digest this. He has TRIED to make a move?
James' face suddenly changed, "Oh, so you have tried to make a move?"
He then followed up with, "Yeah like totally."
Excuse me Shawn? You have never tried to make a move! Then I start defending myself, "No, he's friends with me. He calls me kid!" 

James tried to get out the bottom of this, and finally got the conclusion that "you both might love each other, but you just don't know how to say it - "
Shawn tried to deny again, "No we haven't!"
"There's NO way you guys haven't made out. You totally have!" James just won't give up, huh?
Shawn repeated once more, "I told you, every time I try she's just like no."

"Oh so you HAVE tried to make a move?"
He didn't! "No you have NEVER tried to make a move!!!"

I went to bed early and I started thinking, did he really try to kiss me? Maybe he's just lying. OF COURSE he's lying, for entertainment, duh. But maybe not... Ugh I don't know. So I fell asleep quickly.