Imagine for aestheticallybroken Lexa x Paige

Imagine for Paige

This one is going to be set in an alternate universe :)

----------

I was sitting in a chair by the window watching the stars when I felt it, the gush of water coming out of my vagina. A sudden rise of panic came over me,

"LEXA!" I screamed out in pain, feeling the contractions begin.

"Paige what's wrong" Lexa said breathlessly running into the room,

"THE BABY! IT'S COMING" I yelped as another contraction hit.

"Oh my gosh!" Lexa squeaked running around the room trying to find the suitcase we had packed weeks before, preparing for this moment.

"Lexa, breath!" I yelled trying to care her down. "The suitcase is under the coat hanger, just help me get to the car" I said, as she grabbed my hands, helping me stand up. I held my massive stomach as another contraction hit.

"Okay now your turn to breath babe" Lexa said as we exited the house, hoping into the car. We arrived at the hospital after many more painful contractions. The nurses put me in a wheel chair and wheeled me towards a room straight away, on arrival they told Lexa and I that I had dilated ten centimetres and was ready to push.

After 3 agonising hours, our beautiful baby boy was born and was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"What do you want to call him?" Lexa asked,

"I would like to name him in my brother's memory" I smiled looking down at him,

"I think that would be wonderful, and I think the middle name should be Steven" Lexa said looking at our baby with tears pricking at her eyes.

"I like that" I smiled "hello Finn Steven (Y/L/N)"

"Our perfect little family" Lexa smiled, kissing Finn on his head before sharing a passionate kiss with me.

------------

hope you like it !