Chapter 19: Drunken Nights

[NOT EDITED]

*Clarke's POV*

I was furious how can she just take him back after everything he did to her, he was bound to hurt her again and I couldn't stand it. I made my way to my car after leaving the hospital. I had to do something so they wouldn't end up together. I loved Gabby and I knew I was the man for her I could maker happy, I could be the father Andy needed in his life, I wanted her to see me more then a friend, if only Casey hadnt came back then I know I could be with her right now I could have my family. I couldn't accept it they cant and wont be together if I have anything to do with it. After getting in my car I knew where I had to go so I started to drive.

I had to park a few houses away from my destination I couldn't risk someone who I didn't want to see me see me. So as soon as I parked I put on my coat and covered myself and walked up to the house. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door when the door opened and I seen her confused look at me, "Do I know you?" she asked me and then I lowered my coat so she could see me and then I could tell that she noticed me, "It's Clarke, look can I come in we have a lot to talk about and I dont want anybody to know that Im here" I told her and she understood and let me in. After taking my coat off and sitting down with her sitting across me she offered me something to drink and I accepted and we began to take shots of Tequila.

I really didn't want to drink but I needed to forget all about Gabby, after taking a few shot I started telling her everything from how I began to see Gabby as more than a friend to being there for her to now how she just took Casey back like that, it wasnt long before I started feeling buzz and then well I lost complete sense and it wasnt until this morning that I woke up with a pounding in my head. I looked around and noticed that I was in a bedroom that I didn't even know, "Where the hell am I?" I asked myself and then I noticed the naked woman next to me who was still asleep but not for long since she began to stir and I heard her groan. I began to get out of the bed when I looked over and seen the blond hair start to wake up too.

I had to get out of her I was a huge mistake sleeping with someone else who was Gabby, I loved Gabby and would do anything to win her over last night was a result of getting rejected by Gabby. I immediately gathered by clothes and ran out of the room, I got dressed out in the hallways and then left the house. It wasnt until I was by my car when I realized where I was and cursed at myself for even being so reckless especially if somebody seen me. I got in my car and drove as fast as I can from were I made the biggest mistake I have made. I had to go home and shower as much as I hated the idea of going into work I still had to go and I really couldn't miss it. After taking a shower and trying to eat which wasnt much of a success I drove to the firehouse. When I walked in the locker room in front of me Shay was talking to Severide and they were talking about Gabby.

"Yeah I went to see her this morning and she is doing much better she finally got to go home last night she told me it was the worse night of her night since Andy was still in the hospital but Casey helped her through the night" She said and I couldn't take it anymore. "Wow one night that he helps with where the hell was he for 5 years helping her when she needed him and now he helps her for one night and all of a sudden he is a hero safe your breath Shay and stop talking about them here huh" I told which caused her to be speechless but this did not suite Severide well. "Hey you watch your tone when you talk to her okay." he snapped at me which caused me to get more mad and ending up telling him off too. "Well of course you would be happy considering that your best friend is happy again, you know what you're a poor excuse of a godfather because if you really cared about Andy you wouldn't let him get hurt because I guarantee you that with Casey back he will get hurt." I told him.

Before I knew it I was pinned against my locker with Severide holding me by my shirt, "Now look here Clarke I get you're upset about Dawson giving Casey another chance but that is her decision but I will not let you talk about Shay like that and criticize me I know Casey is sorry for what he did and I know he will make Gabby and Andy happy so stop talking shit because you're hurt and im giving you the day off because you reek and you obviously not fit to be working today" and with that he let me go and walked away with Shay, I couldn't believe this all of a sudden they went from hating him to loving him just because he wants to fix his mistake, why cant everybody see how he will just disappoint once again. I couldn't take it and just walked out of the locker room and into my car, I didn't feel like going home so I went to the place where I knew where I would feel better.