Chapter 37: Family Trip

Chapter : FamilyTrip

*Gabby's POV*

*6 Months Later*

Its been six months already, six months have passed and Matt and I are still together happier than ever, it is now summer and we had asked for a 2 week vacation Matt and I, and luckily Chief Boden had authorized it so here we are in the car headed to California because Andy wanted to go to Disneyland. At first we were going to go by plan but we decided that it would be nice to see sights instead of just getting there so fast. Yes it would take 4 days but it would all be worth it, so its our day and we were actually ahead of schedule so just got to a diner to eat lunch then we would be driving for another 6 hours until we had to rest then we would stop at a motel. Andy was jumping up and down at first but now he is settled down. After leaving the diner we were now back in the car and we have been on the freeway for about 4 hours and I could tell that Matt was tired so we traded places.

I drove for the next 4 hours until it was 7pm and it was getting dark and Matt and Andy were asleep so I decided to get off in the next exit and went thru the drive thru of KFC and stopped at a motel not to far. I left my guys sleep while I went to go check us in, luckily they had a room with 2 beds available. So as soon as I got the key I went to the room and woke Matt up, after helping me carry Andy inside the room while I carried 2 suitcases, Matt laid Andy down on one of the beds "Im going to take a shower" I said as I put the suitcases down, Matt nodded and went to lay on the other bed, I could tell he was still tired. It felt so good just being in the shower under the warm running water, I didn't even want to get out but I had to after getting changed  I walked out of the restroom only to see that Matt was fast asleep like I predicted. I was pretty hungry  so before going to sleep I served myself to eat after eating I went to lay next to Matt who was out cold.

It wasnt until the next day, I woke up to Matt and Andy both sitting on the other bed each holding a plate of food watching the tv at a low volume. "What time is it?" I asked them as I sat up and stretched, "Morning momma" Andy said as he took another bite of his chicken. "Morning baby" I said. "Its 7am" Matt answered me, "Why are you guys up so early?" I asked them still tired. "Well we did sleep longer then you did last night if you want you can sleep a little longer while we get ready." I shook my head I knew I couldn't go back to sleep so it would be pointless to even try, instead I got up and served myself some food I was hungry. "Come on buddy lets go take a bath so we can leave already" Matt said. I tried to let me take Andy a bath but he wouldn't let me so while they were in the restroom I unpacked some clothes for them and put away our things. After Matt took Andy a bath he took a shower himself luckily I had taken a shower already so while Matt was showering I got Andy and I ready. A hour later we were in the car already.

After driving for 4 days we finally arrived to California, we made it around 8am this morning before going to Disneyland thought we checked into the nearest hotel there was and relaxed and showered up so we can go to the them park. When we got there Andy was bouncing up and down, The lines were long but to see the happy face on my baby was priceless. We had a good time going on all the ride I would have thought that Andy would be afraid of some but no he was not even scared which surprised me. he especially loved Splash Mountain to be honest I loved that ride too, which is why we went on that ride 3 times. After spending hours there it was finally time to go back to the hotel. We got to the hotel tired which is why once we laid on the bed we fell asleep until the next morning when Andy started jumping on the bed waking us up. After getting ready we decided to eat lunch at McDonalds afterwards we decided to visit another theme park today Knott's Berry Farm. Luckily it wasnt as packed as Disneyland, we still had a good time. After spending a few hours there we had to leave.

*A Week Later*

We got back last night, these 2 weeks we got off have been incredible we had such a good time, this was actually the first family outing we had like somewhere special and I loved it even more. We took a lot of pictures the 3 of us and Andy couldn't stop talking all the way back home. Luckily we didn't have to go to work today our shift started tomorrow morning so this would be the last day as a family day. Since Andy was on summer break Danielle would be taking care of him if she couldn't my parents would be watching him and they even volunteered to take him all week long since they already were taking care of Antonio's kids they wanted to spend as much time with all their grandchildren, and I didn't mind because that would mean some alone time with Matt which we haven't had.

When I woke up this morning they still were not up they still must be tired so I went downstairs  and began to do breakfast, this morning I was feelings very happy so I decided to make colored pancakes adding some food coloring to the mix I made them and then began with making scrambled eggs, bacon and some French toast, by the time I was done I felt a pair of arms go around my waist, "It smells amazing" Matt whispered in my ear kissing my temple afterwards. I turned around to face him "Thank you now go wake up your son so we can eat" I said kissing him on his cheek which was now covered by his beard not shaving for 2 weeks. I loved my man but I dont know something about him growing a beard turned me on, luckily Laura was going to take Andy with her today so that would let me have some alone time with him.

True to her word Laura picked up Andy around noon leaving Matt and I alone as soon as the door closed and I turned around I was being picked up causing me to wrap my legs around Matt's waist, "You dont know how long Ive been wanting to do this" he said as he started to kiss me then started kissing me on my neck to my shoulder, making me laugh. "Yea?" I asked him as I tilted my head to give him better access to me neck loving the feeling of his lips on me. "yea I want you Gabby right now right here" he said as he ran his hands under my shirt causing me to moan. "Yes take me im all yours" I said. He started walking I thought he was going to our room but no I was straddling him as he sat on the couch and I looked at him he began to take off my shirt, "So beautiful" he said as he unclasped my bra leaving my top half completely naked. Before I could say something he brought his mouth to my nipple sucking it loving the way it made me feel I let out another moan.

I began to run my finger through his hair then I ran them down to his shirt and began to take it off, once the shirt was thrown somewhere in the living room I ran my hands through his chest god I loved this man so much. "Baby I need you so bad" he said in between kisses as he went back to my lips. "I need you too" I said breathless just his kisses made me like this. With one last kiss on my lips he turned us around and he was now on top of me. As I ran my finger through his hair he was unbuttoning my pants, after taking my pants and panties off he stared at me. "I love you Gabby" he said as he ducked down to kiss me then he trailed those kisses all the way down to my breast while he was doing that I started to unbutton his pants.

I could feel him already we really haven't done anything and he was already turned on which turned me on more. In one quick motion I flipped us over and now I was on top of him, as I lowered his pants and boxer he had his eyes closed clearly loving this. His full length all ready I did something that I haven't don't with him in a long time I licked his cock earning a groan from him "Do it again baby" he said now looking at me. So I did it but this time I took in a little bit in my mouth and the popped it out making that popping sound which turned him on more causing a much louder groan from him. I take him in this time and what I can't take in my hands do the rest, before I know it were being flipped around once again.Before I had any time to react Matt was inside me already going in and out and I was scratching his back from all the pleasure it was giving me. After we finished we just laid there embraced in each other arms. "I love you Gabby" Matt told me as he kissed me on my temple. I couldn't help but smile "I love you too" after getting dressed again we ordered some take out food and then showered which we took together and needless to say we spend a good portion again making love. After showering we laid on the bed just relaxing and once again that day we made love again and ended up falling asleep in each other arms...

SO ANOTHER CHAPTER WAS MY BEST BUT HERE ITS IS ONLY 4 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO GUYS!!!

ILL TRY TO GET IT DONE BY THE END OF JULY.