Chapter 27: Wont Let Him Go

[NOT EDITED]

*Lauren's POV*

After leaving Matt and that sluts house I walked furiously to my car and drove off, this could not be happening Matt had to return to me he had to be with me and this baby. Yes it wasnt his but within time he would love this baby, I of course would never love this baby. Even if it was Matt I never wanted to be a mother and this baby ruined it but at the same time it is my way of getting Matt back. But stupid ass Clarke had to interfere and open his big mouth. He was not going to ruin my plans I had to find a way to make him believe that this baby was not his but it would be difficult he was an idiot.

I drove around trying to come up with a plan and knew how I could separate Matt and Dawson, it was the perfect idea and I just had to sit back and wait for him to return to him. I drove the local bakery where Laura owned and worked at, last time I talked to her she said she didn't want to talk to me but with a few tears I would have her worried about me and asking me what happened and that is when I tell her about Matt being the father and then she ends up telling her husband who will be furious with Matt and tell him to leave his sister alone. And of course being the good sister she is will listen to her older brother my plan could not fail.

After driving for at least 10 minutes I parked in front of the bakery and seen Lauren with her son Diego in the register, now is my chance I got out of the car and walked inside and I could tell she was not expecting me when I seen her shocked expression. "Lauren what are you doing here?" she asked me. Before I entered I forced some tears and they were now rolling down my cheeks, "I know you dont want to see me but you're my only friend here and I really need to talk to somebody" I said in between tears. She guided us to a table and I sat across from her "What's going on Lauren?" she asked me. "I.. Im pregnant" I said in between sobs. Her eyes widened she was definitely not expecting this. "Your pregnant? How far along are you?" she asked me.

"3 months, you know having a baby was never in my plans but it happened and now Im scared and Im doing all of this alone and I dont think I can do it all by myself" I said as she handed me a napkin. "Can I ask you who the father is?" she asked me and I looked down this was my chance to ruin everything I just had to keep acting. "I cant tell you that" I said as I kept on looking down. She reached across the table and took my hands, "Lauren you can tell me Im your friend" she said. This was is I would tell her and the rest would unfold "The father is Matt" I said still looking down then I looked up at her and she was shocked. "You mean Matt as in you ex fiancée?" she asked me and I nodded. "Does he know?" she asked me.

"At first I didn't want to tell him but then I told him because I thought he had a right to know about his baby and because to be honest I cant do this alone Laura I just cant do it alone and I thought he could help me but now I dont know if he wants this baby" I told her. "Does um does Gabby know?" she asked me. Typical she would ask me if her sister in law knew. "Yes she does, I know she is your sister in law but she doesn't want Matt involved in this baby's life" I told her "No that cant be true I know Gabby and she would not tell him a thing like that" she said. This was it I couldn't stand her defending her "You know what it was a mistake to come here of course you are going to protect her she is your sister in law after all but its all right I'll try to find a way to take care of all of these by myself" I said and got up and walked out of the bakery and made my way towards my car.

Once inside I wiped away the tears and started up my car and drove off and began to laugh, this time my plan could not fail, I had it plan and nothing could go wrong, but just in case it did I had another plan to ruin their relationship. So I would have to see if this plan works out, luckily I had called to the firm and told them I was going to take a week off of work, so I didn't have to worry about work so I drove home. If parked the car in the garage and made my way inside waiting to see if my plan would work out.

*Dawson's POV*

I woke up and noticed that Matt was not laying next to me and then I seen in the nightstand a piece of paper I got it and read that he was going to meet up with Severide at the local diner. I got up and seen that Andy was still asleep of course he was it was only 7am, I couldn't go back to bed so I decided to go down stairs to get some coffee as I walked downstairs there was a knock on the door I opened It and I was glad to see that it was Shay, I let her in and we made our way to the kitchen.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I told her what happened with Lauren she of course got furious and started to cuss, "This bitch is lying if she is pregnant it has to be Clarke's" she said. I sighed "I know but Matt is just so confused because there could be a chance that this baby is his and Im just scared of the outcome" I said finally letting the tears roll down my cheeks, Shay moved across the table and came to hug me "Hey everything will be okay but can I ask you a question?" she asked me and I nodded my head.

"If this baby is his what are you guys going to do?" she asked me, I shrugged because I honestly didn't know what will we do. "I know that he wants this baby it wasnt ideal for him to have it with her but he wants to be part of the baby's life and I cant say no to that I guess if it is his then he will go back to her I just dont know if I can support loosing him again and I cant even think of it because this will destroy my family, because that is what we are a family me, Matt and Andy were a family and all of this is just, its just ruining everything between us." I said getting more and more frustrated with the whole situation. "Its going to be okay Gabs everything will be okay you have to believe that" Shay said and I honestly tried to believe it but I couldn't. After having coffee she has to meet because she was meeting up with her girlfriend so I decided to start making breakfast because Andy would wake up any minute now.

As I finished making pancakes there was another knock on the door so after placing the plate on the table I answered it and was surprised to see that it was my brother, he usually didn't visit me only when there was something important he had to talk about. "Hey you hungry I was just making breakfast for Andy" I said as he followed me into the kitchen. "Is Matt here?" he asked as he looked around "No he went out with Severide but he should be here soon why?" I asked him curious. "You seriously didn't think I would find out Gabs really Im your brother and I have to hear it from someone else about Matt having a baby with another woman" he said making me flinch how the hell did he find out? "Who told you?" I asked him, he looked at me with a straight face "That's not important what is important is what you're going to do?" he asked me.

"What do you mean what am I going to do?" I asked him. "I mean that when are you two going to break up again so I could be there for you" he said and I honestly couldn't believe he was thinking that. "Matt and I are not breaking up were figuring things out" I told him. "Are you insane? you honestly cant be thinking about staying with him when he is going to have a baby with another woman" he said now raising his voice. "Shhh!! you're going to wake up Andy and he doesn't need to know anything about this and yes I am because..." but I didn't get to finish because the front door opened...

SO LAUREN FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO GET IN BETWEEN THEM!

PRETTY SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHO WALKS IN.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MATT WILL TELL ANTONIO?

---------------------------------------

GUY I KNOW I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY WEEKEND NOW BUT THAT WILL BE UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND.

I REALLY HAVENT BEEN FEELING GOOD AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE ANYTHING

AND TOMORROW I HAVE A FAMILY PARTY TO ATTEND AND WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE!!

BUT PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT I WILL TRY TO GET IN 2 CHAPTERS THIS WEEK COMING UP BUT UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND!