Chapter 32: The Truth Is Out

[NOT EDITED]

*Matts POV*

When Gabby told me that Andy was with her parent I was so confused what was he doing there. As we drove we stood silent I really didn't know what to say. "Why would Andy go to my parents house without asking us?" Gabby asked. "I don't know but we'll soon find out.After another 5 minutes of driving we finally got to her parents house as we walked towards the door the door opened and there stood her dad. "Gabriela what is going on?" He asked once we got inside and he closed the door. "Por favor just tell me where he is" she said that is when her mom walked in.

His in his room, Gabby didn't even say anything and just walked to the room, her parents looked confused. "Matt can you please tell us what is happening?" Her dad asked. "Yes of course but I think we should sit" I said and they nodded and we made our way to the living room. After I explained everything to them they were dumbfounded. Not even a minute later the door opened and in walked Antonio with Ruzek."Why is he here?" Was the first thing he asked once he seen us. "We don't know Gabby is with him right now" I told them and then as on cue she walked in carrying Andy. I immediately got up and went over to them and hugged them, "Daddy" he said as he extended his arms and I got him and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

We all walked to the living and sat down "Buddy you want to tell us why you left school?" Antonio as Andy but Andy didn't say anything instead all he did was look at the floor. "Mi amor your uncle is asking you a question please tell him why you ran away?" Gabby's mom asked him. "Because I dont want my daddy to leave us again" he said in a whisper but we all heard it. Gabby and I both looked at each other confused. "Hey buddy why do you think I would ever leave you guys again?" I asked him. "Because you're having another baby with somebody else" he said. I didn't think that what Lauren had told him would affect him so much.

"Hey listen to me bud I will never leave you and your mother ever again Im here to stay so we can be a family" I said. I didn't even notice that Gabby and I were left alone with Andy. "But is it true that you're going to have another baby?" he asked me. I looked at Gabby and seen tears rolling down her cheeks, and then she nodded giving me the okay to tell Andy the truth. "We dont know bud its pretty hard for you to understand now but the baby that Lauren is having maybe my baby" I told him. I could tell that he was still confused. "Look buddy no matter what I will never leave you guys again" I said as I hugged both of them. We stayed like that for a few minutes I just needed to be with my family right now."I think its time for us to go home already" Gabby said after a few minutes as she wiped the tears away, I couldn't agree I just wanted to get home and rest today was definitely a very eventful day and I just wanted to sleep all night even all day tomorrow but that wouldn't happen since I had work tomorrow.

After saying goodbye we made our way home, when we got home nobody was there so shay and Laura must have thought about not being here when we got here.I had to carry Andy inside since he fell asleep in the car, luckily he was already in his pajamas so we laid him on his head and gave him a kiss on his forehead each and then headed to our bedroom. Well I changed in the room Gabby went to our restroom to change and do her other business in there. After she walked out I went in and did my needs too. I fell on the bed exhausted as I got under the cover Gabby scooted closer to me and had her head on my shoulder."Thank you for being here for us all day" she said, I kissed her head and inhaled her scent god I love how she smelled like Strawberry and Vanilla mixed together.