Chapter 23: I Cant Believe It

[NOT EDITED]

*Dawson's POV*

Two months, its been 2 months since I gave Matt another chance, and I have to say these past 2 months have been the best. At first I was still a bit scared of getting hurt but he has proven me wrong, he has been the best dad I could even imagine he would. I could tell that he was truly trying to make things work between us. I loved seeing how happy Andy was now that Matt was living with us. I was surprised that Matt was still around because well we really haven't had any well we haven't had sex, I've been well I really dont want to take the next step with him.

But now Im thinking about it, I really want to take that step with him because I love him and because I believe him when he tells me that he loves me too and that he will never hurt me again. But before we take that step I am currently at the doctors office because I need to go back in the pill. I am waiting in the waiting room when I seen the last person to ever think to see walk in, Lauren walks in and when she sees me I see her smirk. I try to ignore her as she makes her way to the desk and then out of the whole space she decided to sit next to me.

"Hello Gabby" she said, I was not in the mood to deal with her so I remained silent. From the corner of my eye I seen Lauren take off her jacket and then I couldn't believe it she was pregnant, but what was she doing here she should see a ob/gyn. "Im almost 3 months along" she said. I honestly didn't know why she was telling me this, "Have you talked to Casey?" she asked me. What is she trying to say? Last night when I got home I noticed that Matt was acting weird, he was not the same but I didn't ask him. "I bet he hasn't told you yet" she said laughing. "What are you trying to say, just tell me" I told her getting frustrated by her already.

"Well since Matt wont then I guess Im going to have to tell you, as I said I'm 3 months along and the last person I had sex with was with my ex fiancée" she said smirking. I sat there speechless I knew what she was trying to say that Matt was the father. I began to shake my head "No that cant be true you're lying just to separate us" I said. "Please you really think I would do that ask him he has the ultrasound picture of our baby" she said. I couldn't believe this I had to get out of here so I stood up and ran out of the office.

Once I got in my car I started to cry because now I knew why Matt was acting weird last night he knew and didn't tell me anything. After a couple a minutes of crying I wiped the tears away and drove off, I needed to talk to Matt but he was working and I really didn't want to bring my personal problems to work so I went home and just went to my room and laid there I didn't feel like doing anything. Luckily my mom had asked if she could have Andy for the night after he gets out of school and I said yes. Today was suppose to be special today I was going to take the next step in our relationship.

I must have knocked out because I was being waken up by kisses on my face then on my neck and shoulder, I opened my eyes and seen Matt leaning down smiling at me "Hey baby" he said. For a minute I was confused and smiled but then I remembered and pushed him away, he was definitely surprised "What's wrong Gabby?" he asked me. I couldn't hold it anymore and began to cry again, I couldn't even look at him without picturing Lauren pregnant. "Babe please what's wrong?" he asked me. "I went to the doctor today because I wanted to go back on the pill because I finally decided to take the next step with you but then I seen the last person I thought I would see" I told him.

And by his facial expression I knew he knew who I was talking about. "I just cant believe that after everything we have been through you would hide something like that from me." I told him. "I didn't want to hide anything from you I just didn't know how to tell you, I just found out too please dont leave me I just..." then he broke down and I couldn't take it anymore either and I got out of the bed and walked towards him and hugged him. "Im not leaving you Matt yes Im hurt but we will figure this out together because I love you" I told him. Its true it hurts to know that Lauren is pregnant but that was before we got back together I just hope Lauren doesn't cause any drama...

SO THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT WANTED TO GET THIS DONE FOR YOU GUYS!!!

SO LAUREN TOLD DAWSON HOPING THAT THEY WOULD BREAK UP.

DAWSON WAS ONLY UPSET ABOUT MATT HIDING THE TRUTH!!

WHAT WILL LAUREN DO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER?

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CLARKE'S WHEN HE KNOWS ABOUT THE PREGNANCY!!