Dream:3

Warning the concept of this dream may seem unethical it is only a dream but you have been warned.

I awoke as a girl being an only child to my mother and father. But I did not look like me at all and my parents looked entirely different too, so it was somebody else's life and let me tell you it's fucked up. My name was Liza and I was the daughter of A lion shifter Edward and lion shifter Synthia. With that said I will begin.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was absolutely beautiful. I want to say I was around 17? Maybe.. I had Blue eyes, long brown wavy hair and the perfect body except for the fact that I was obsessing over my stomach and wearing a dress that was too big. I was alone so I looked in the mirror and lifted my dress up and looked at my stomach and it appeared I was Pregnant.

In my family and a select few of the other Lion shifter families, the Father and mother make a child and as that child grows if she is female sometimes the father feels like she is the perfect mate for him. It may seem confusing but sometimes a male lion shifter only gets with a Female lion shifter to create the perfect mate for him even if it's his own daughter..

My father had raped me about a month ago but Lion shifter Cubs grow insanely fast especially when you have royal blood like we do. So I was staring at my decently sized stomach admiring that there was life inside of it and that maybe I could run away with my cub.

I quickly put my dress down when I hear my mother screaming in agony and my father beating her to the floor. I came out of my room while my mom managed to get up off the floor I lowered my head in respect, "Mother,Father" and I smiled and my mother smiled back weakly and said "child you should eat some breakfast that I have made" my father was staring at me and I looked directly to the floor "I'm sorry mother but I'm not all that hungry today" my mother was trying to get me to eat because she knew I was pregnant but my father? He didn't know. "Impossible child" my mother said kindly and I said "I'm alright mother" and my father started heavily breathing and he slammed his hand down on the table "your mother said to eat" and when I didn't move he came to go hit me and my mother stopped him. And handed me a plate "just eat"

I slowly sat down and began to eat at the table my father then screams "NO DAMN RESPECT IN THIS HOUSE" but honestly I'm used to it so I slowly eat and then he yells "FAMILY MEETING IN 5 IN MY OFFICE" he storms out and leaves and then mother starts a small conversation with me.

Mother: How is everything

Me: Well, Well

Mother: Your due any day now

Me: I know mhm

Mother: You know if we told him he wouldn't lay a hand on you because you are carrying his child.

Me: I know but why did this have to happen to me? This is terrible this is incest why did you agree to be with him.

Mother: My father sold me to him...  being the queen was just for looks. I've always been his servant.. I never wanted this for you but it is already written in your fate once you give him a child he will truly be happy, no more beating or any violence he will be free from his family curse and you two will be Inlove.

Me: Inlove with my own father?

Mother: Fate works in mysterious ways I'm just sorry this is yours.

Me: What of you? What will happen?

Mother: I will be free. Now we must go to his office.

We walk to his office and I realize how messed up it all is and how upset it all makes me and I begin to stress out. We enter his office and his eyes sparkle a hit when he sees me. But dim as he sees mother and I stand at the door. He begins to talk some nonsense about respect and how his property should respect him and then a servant comes in and relays a message to him. As I stand there silently my stomach starts violently jerking. And I whisper to my mom "it's happening" then she whispers "say you have to use the bathroom" then I clear my throat "Excuse me father I must use the bathroom I had forgotten to earlier" he glances at me oddly for a second and then nods and then I briskly walk out of the room to the hallway leading to the bathroom and collapse on the floor stifling a scream. My mother went to leave the room because she heard me fall and then I could hear father yelling "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Then she quietly responds "to help her she fell" then he responds with "she doesn't need help" and then she says "Yes she does" then his tone of voice changes to that of a angry one "why.." And then I can't stifle the next scream and I get up and start quickly going down the hall and then I hear "YOU LIAR, YOU'RE BOTH LIARS SHE IS PREGNANT. WHY COULD I HAVE NOT HAVE SEEN IT SOONER? "