Dream: 29

No, no no this can't be real.. Can it be?

"Elijah are you feeling okay?"

Who the fuck is Elijah?

I stare at the women in front of me who has absolute worry in her eyes and I'm convinced this must be some kind of joke.. I don't even know her or Elijah.

"Eli Baby"

She reaches for me gently as I flinch away. Am I really Elijah? I distinctly remember being someone entirely different.. I also remember being female.

Where is a mirror?

"The bathroom."

Where i-

She reaches for me but I flinch instantly.

"It's okay.. See? I'm just going to take your hand and guide you to the bathroom I'm not going to do anything. "

I study her eyes for some truth but they were bleeding with truth and worry.

Okay.

I take a deep breath and follow her lead. Don't get me wrong she was very good looking and hardly clothed.. I imagine that would be any mans dream! She looked like she could practically be a model.. But like I said, a man's dream.. I'm a women and I feel odd looking at another in this fashion.

"Here we are "

She flicked on the lights and pointed to the wall and I walked in front of the full length mirror. I sure as hell don't recognize who is staring back at me. How the hell did this happen ?

"You don't recognize me, Do you?"

Her eyes were knowing but broken and I'm not going to lie to her... I won't make things bad for Eli and her. Whoever she is.

I don't even recognize myself.

I sound so masculine and I look so muscular. The more I stare into the mirror I can see myself slowing bleeding through Eli but then when I blink I can't see myself at all. How could I possibly be in someone else's body?

I'm very sorry I feel like I should know you.. My body screams that I know you. Can you tell me what happened to me?

Tears form like never ending pools in her eyes and every fiber in my being is heartbroken to see her like this.

Hey.. No no don't do that.

I rush over to her form and pull her into my arms and hold her.

I'm sorry.. I don't want to make you upset I just don't know what's going on.

She looks up at me and I wipe away her tears. I can't dare tell her I'm not Eli.

"You were rough housing with the boys and then Chase hit you really hard. You kept blacking out. I knew you could've had a concussion but you kept insisting that we didn't take you to a doctor and that we take you home. The boys carried you here and you slurred things in your sleep. God, I knew you were hurt Eli."

So when he got hurt I must've jumped into his plane but like my physical body is sleeping and I don't know where Eli actually is.. He's somewhere subconsciously and I can feel him. Was I supposed to take over for him until he can snap back into reality with his memories? Is this what amnesia is? While your mind tries to figure out life and what it is to be, someone else takes over who knows nothing about you? This is his reality but to me this is a dream and when I wake up this could just be hours but here in his reality I could be here for days.

"Eli?"

I'm sorry. It's a lot to process.. So who exactly am I?

Her face sinks.