Dream:26

I believe we are all good at something, that's why me and my four other friends liked getting kicks out of doing anything together.

I remember we were going through the store trying to find what would be good eye candy to steal.. We were "shopping" and we were good at what we did.  We had eachother and I think I might've been what they respected as a leader.. I mean we never had any leaders but everyone ran ideas past me and looked for me to make decisions.

We had just finished shopping and saw a building that said "Golf "

You guys wanna go golf?

They looked at me and laughed and said "let's go" but the thing is.. It felt like they had a better idea for what was about to happen than I did.

We entered and there was a big sign that stated  these people had the right to search you but some part of my mind already knew that. Because while I was freaking out on the inside.. My body was holding open my bag. They looked through all of the contents  and took basically everything and told us that the "grunting man will give us our personal effects after the experience".  It really bothers me how compliant we all became after entering.

The other lady that worked there started talking to him.

"God I wanna do things to her.. Look how close she was standing to me."

I glanced at her confused and then back at the guy.

Is she into girls or something ?

He shrugged and let out a small laugh.

"No, she's just into players"

Players? Well I'm not a player I don't enjoy stringing people's hearts along.

I look at him confused and she just smiles and walks away. How weird.

So wha-

The next thing I know I'm in a dark room that's huge and there's ton of chairs kinda like the idea of a conference room, only the middle of the table is hollowed out and strange people are staring at you.

Looking to my left and right I realize that they had separated me from my friends and I realized how much of an anxiety wreck I am without them. It's killing  me because everyone else around me know's eachother and I cant even see the other side of the table to find my friends. Because it's so long, I can't  even get a glimpse!

"Everyone take out your folders from the desk in front of you and read the front"

Everyone is glancing and I know we are only supposed to read the top but I'm reading the whole document.. I need to make sense of what the hell is going on.

"EVERYONE SING HAPPY POPCORN"

Are we being brainwashed? It seems to be working very well for the other side of the room but they got to this side and none of us are singing. Maybe we are resistant ?

"You guys aren't very lively huh?"

One of the ladies running the show (if that's what you want to call it ) says.

I am a wreck without my friends I have a ton of anxiety. I want to know what's going on.

She looked at me almost with mock sympathy. Well I guess I won't be getting answers from her.

Everything is going black.

Now I'm touring with a group and some of these people in the group seem to be okay with me but the chaperones are so cold.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! THE ROOM WE ARE ABOUT TO ENTER WE ARE MERELY STUDYING! THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM WHO YOU CAN SEE BUT THEY CANT SEE YOU. DO NOT TRY TO INTERACT WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU DO NOT EXIST TO THEM"