Dream: 28

Hold on Hanna I have to go somewhere.

I didn't wait for her answer because I knew she would ask way too many questions. I quickly walked out of sight and away from her and came to familiar place that I've come to know well and knock on the door.

Hello?

The door opens and I'm met with a smirk.

Alice.. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Hanna?

He motions me into his room.

I told her I needed to go.

I walked further into his room as he locked the door. I stood in front of his dresser playing with my sleeves.

He clears his throat.

Don't you have to be there? Are you not like cooking lunch or something?

I bite my lip nervously still not having the guts to turn and look at him.

No, I'm not cooking anything or doing anything I just came here to see you.

Warm hands meet my waist because my cropped shirt did not cover it. He spins me around so I'm facing him and I'm breathless.

You shouldn't be here. We shouldn't be doing this.

I try to steady my heart the best I could.

I needed you to know that-

His eyes lit up and I'm cut off with lips to mine as he pins me against the dresser.

Shit I-

I quickly bring my lips to his and a wide grin grows on his face. He takes a step back and rips off his shirt as I do the same. He guides me onto the bed as he lightly shoves me down. He towers over me and kisses me. He reaches to unbutton his pants -

"Ethan! Ethan."

At the sound of Hanna's voice I drop to floor as the door tried to open and the only thing stopping her from seeing us is the chain lock on the door as she tries to see through.

What do you need Hanna?

He rolls his eyes clearly annoyed as he bends down to grab his shirt he pecks me on the head and sits on his bed blocking any possible view of me.

"Have you seen Alice ? Like at all ? Recently?"

He laughs.

Why do you think I've seen her? Did she say she was going to see me?

Hanna sighs really loud.

"No but she's been acting crazy lately! Like she needs to be checked into a mental hospital for real. So seriously if you've seen her"

If could scream I would. I just needed to get away from Hanna because even though she is my best friend  she  is suffocating me because she's worried about me after the accident.

"Can you just let me in?"

No Hanna I can't. You know I like my privacy. Hanna did you ever think that you're being too much with Alice?

His hand reaches my hair as he strokes it lightly. God, he's everything I've ever wanted.

"Too much?!  Ethan she was recently in an accident and the doctor told me to keep an eye on her. She spends a lot of time alone like she wishes she was elsewhere.. I just want my friend back! And you? You're supposed to help me you're my brother"

Hanna do you hear yourself? You're being a control freak again. No wonder she keeps locking herself away because you're impeding on her personal space. Ever since she got into this accident you've been acting crazy! Actually I take that back! You've been acting like you're her parent.