Dream 24

My eyes scanned the corridors and of course I knew where I was but I was quite being guided through these hallways as there are many shared stares between current occupants and myself. I rolled my eyes as I kept my stone cold, silent act up. We continued to walk and I felt the quality of air shift and my tour guides shake before trying to shrug it off.

"We need to get her this way before.."

She was soon cut off by a voice so smooth I almost couldn't resist looking.. almost.

Before what?

She stiffened very quickly and it's hard to contain my excitement for whoever this is. Finally something interesting.. I feel his eyes on me.

Well are you guys going to introduce me to our new member? You know the one who doesn't seem to have an energy? Or am I going to have to do it myself?

They moved closer to me. Ah they're scared of what's going to happen when two high ranked individuals interact. I'm sure he hasn't met any close to his ranking besides his family. Why was I asked to cloak my energy for the sake of keeping my identity a secret so I don't scare the others who reside here? While he just gets to radiate his like he's flexing with a expensive watch?

I chuckle and let the energy flow from me. I hear him move but he's stopped.

"Mr. Nolan you will have nothing to do with her"

Don't make me use this against you guys! I need to meet her.

I'm guided outside while the other two stay to fight 'Mr.Nolan'

"We must go. You know why you are in here and we can't have you meeting him. Nothing good will come of it! That boy is pure darkness and you still have good in you."

I glance over and smirk my eyes shining an vibrant yellow glow as I push my guide to the ground before a ball of black energy almost hits her.

run.

I say, helping her up as she shoots me a wary glance.

I'll be fine, we are the same.

I watch her retreating figure as I turn to face 'Mr. Nolan' whom is standing right in front of me. His head is cocked to the side as he studies me. He grabs my arm and with super speed we are somewhere else entirely . He stares into my eyes and his glow as mine do. He moves closer to me and reaches his hand to touch my face and as he gets closer black cloud energy surrounds us. He touches my face and I feel an instant connection as our skin begins to glow.

Who are you?

He barely breathed out.

El

You're the one I had to be restrained from helping. I felt your distress call and tried everything I could to get to you. You're actually fucking real. How did you get here? What happened to you?

I was betrayed by lower energy friends for immunity. They gave me up to The Oct.

The Oct?

He said in masked horror.

Yes, I was ambushed by my own friends who took employment with The Oct. They underestimated the amount of sedation I would need. One minute I was begging to appeal to their guilty human minds and I tried to warn them what would happen. The next minute I gave in to the power because my body sensed I was in danger. So as a defense mechanism because I was trying to hold my power back my body sent a distress call. When there was no answer I ran out of options and went on a blood lust killing all of them... My friends and any other poor Oct soul that got in my way. When the Elite found me I was covered in blood and my eyes were yellow, they pushed me too far. I'm a threat and the Oct want me so the Elite finally caught up with me after years of me sticking to the shadows. So, here I am but this isn't a good place for me.