Dream 14

I'm in my house or what I'm pretty sure what was my house in the dream and I just finished  making a sandwhich and cutting it into four (Don't ask why it's just a habit). Someone taps my shoulder and I turn (stupidly) and then I don't see anybody I turn to my sandwhich to see that half of it is gone.

Are you kidding me?

Behind me is a man like giggle and I turn around to see who the culprit is.

ALEXANDER!

My sudden outburst caused him to laugh more.

"What? I was hungry and I was looking for you."

I eat my half of the sandwhich and narrow my eyes at him. I go to take the final bite and he closes in on me and puts his hands on my waist and I freeze and he smiles and goes to kiss me but hears the boys coming so he kisses my cheek.

"Do we miss all of the action? Come on Alex that's not fair you don't even know if she's yours."

Ofcourse Mathew would be the one to say that. So My name is Alya and basically I have the potential to be a wife to 1 of  8 brothers. We all aren't completely human so I guess that's cool I don't know.. They all come and visit me constantly and insist I shouldn't live alone so they've all been kinda sleeping here.

There names are Alex, Matt, Will, Connor, Devin, Nate, Billy and Ian. Ian is the oldest and by far the hardest to deal with because he's always so hard and cold towards me and he hardly opens up. He also constantly doubts me.

"Come on beautiful, may I escort you to the meeting with grumpy pants ?"

Connor says throwing his arm around my shoulders and everyone laughs because grumpy pants is obviously Ian. (The boys have been getting friendlier because my birthday is coming up and when my birthday comes I'll suddenly know who I want be with)

We all walk to the living room and sit down.

[Ian] I'm glad you all could finally make it late...

His eyes scan us.

[Ian] Wait. Where's Billy?

As if on Que Billy stumbles in battered up and I untangle myself from everyone and examine his wounds.

[Billy] We are under attack.... They've come for her. I held them off but that won't last forever.

He says huffing with tears in his eyes.

[Ian ] We need to get her out of here.

Wait a minute can't you see he is hurt ?

[Nate] We don't have much time

I touch a compartment on my wall and a plant comes out and I bite the plant and juices start to ooze and I put my thumb over the opening.

Billy, I'm about to squeeze this into your mouth drink it okay?

He nods as I squeeze the odd plant liquid in his mouth. He drinks it and I take it away from him and sit him up and his cuts start to disappear and I put the plant back.

Now we can go but I'm eventually coming back here.

Devin grabs me and drags me out the back entrance to the safe house in the woods. We ran all of us for what seemed like hours and then Devin finally lets go and I get pushed into the house with Ian and Will the two oldest.

Remind me again why we aren't using our magic to fight them?

[Ian] You? Magic?