Dream 9

I awake gasping for air my vision is blurred my sense of my surroundings is altered entirely. I'm in a dark room my head feels a bit wet so I raise my hand to wipe it and look at my hand to see it was wet with blood... my own. My breath picks  up And my vision seems to clear up and I assess my body for wounds to see a couple of bruises and cuts but the only thing that seems major is my arm which appears to be possibly broken. Which like an idiot I try to move and it painfully didn't work which is what I should've figured in the first place. " That bastard.." I say to myself "That bastard broke my arm so i could only harness my power through one.. he wants a fighting chance" I went to stand but soon realized that I was chained to the floor. "Fought me, Drugged me, Broke my arm how cute" my ramblings to myself were answered by a man the one I'm guessing who took me. "You know you wouldn't be in this mess if you just complied... If only you were good. I began to laugh "Good! Good? You're real fucking funny buddy.. You wanted me to tell you my soon to be husbands weakness and leave him for you.. you sick,sick bastard."

"Just tell me what his ability is.. " I spit in his face and he laughed " I really love you and I did this all for your own good.. I never wanted to hurt you but you leave me no choice" I started to laugh a dry laugh " Never wanted to hurt me? Says the one who drugged me and broke my arm and currently has me shackled.. " He looks at the ground and then looks at me "It was for your own good" I laughed and said " You never cease to amaze me Will..You know when Ian finds out that it's you who's taken me he will kill you" He laughed and then took out a metal bat " I will not take your disrespect" And he hit me with it. I cried out in utter pain. and spit out some blood "That the best you got?" and then he continued wailing on me with that metal bat until I could no longer stand. My ribs were broken and i was lying on the ground "I'm going to kill you" the he chuckled and said " oh, yeah?" and then stepped on my broken arm and I let out and ugly scream and then he laughed "I would like to see you try" and then he laughed and I laid there as my breathing became harder and harder and I knew I was dying.. the struggle to stay awake was hard since I used basically all of my power when I touched a tree and asked them to relay the message to Ian right before my arm was broken.

I lay there and my eyes begin to shut and then out of thin air a flower appears. I sigh out of relief but even that sigh was painful I went to move but I could not I touched the flower and used the rest of my little saved up power to convert it into a butterfly and told it to show him the way and I laid there feeling myself slowly slipping away as I hear a fight and alot of yelling and screaming and then I saw a ball of lightning and the wind picked up and more screaming and then silence. My eyes are closed when I hear someone screaming my name. I can barely open them "Ian, I'm so happy to see you" He slowly rolls me over and gasps "Oh, God I can't believe he would do this to you... I'm so sorry.. GUARDS IN HERE WE NEED HELP" the guards run in the room to see him with tears rolling down his face chocking up "We need to get to a body of water quick... It is the only thing that can heal her" He begins to pick me up but I moan in agony and my vision starts to go black around the edges. "Ian... I'm so sorry" and I close my eyes and Slowly go to the fading sound of screaming..

I was floating in blackness trying to focus on something.. anything...and then I hear weeping telling me to wake up and I walk toward the noise and it gets louder an louder so I begin to run into it. I close my eyes for what seems like a second and open them to see a bright light and I'm surrounded by white and I'm heavily breathing but everything is cloudy. And my body is soaked My vision begins to clear up and my voice is raspy "Miss me?" and then Ian held me really close "Don't ever do that to me again" and then I smiled.