Dream 22

It was a world where some people had powers and others didn't but if you had powers you did not by any means show them off.

In my town they were having a summer celebration so everyone was invited and I was supposed to be meeting my friend Sabrina there I was excited out of my mind because they always had bands and food and tons of business owners and vendors and it was just a great atmosphere.

I was looking at my phone when I was bumped into and I dropped it. There was a group of boys who did it and they started laughing I felt my face redden as I was not one for confrontation.. I was very much an introvert. I went to reach for my phone when someone else reached for it and our hands touched like in those cliche movies and I felt sparks and we smiled at each other before the moment was ruined.

The other boys ripped him up and tried asking me for my number and I got extremely uncomfortable and they were making fun of him so I said something I can't quite remember what but they were harsh angry words . They smiled and told him they would see him later and he smiled back. Were these guys really his friends?

Those guys are assholes

I know but they're the only friends I have
and then I stopped and looked at him and said

Not anymore

He reached for my hand and held it in his and I felt the pull like we were meant for each other and I was overwhelmed with happiness.  I was truly happy for once in my life I felt as if nothing could ever go wrong .

Boy was I wrong.

He was so sweet he kissed me and then smiled tenderly

I really like you

His thumb caressed my cheek and I let myself feel absorbed in the warmth

But then he smiled and walked away from me and at first I thought it was a game until he took out a gun and starred shooting people. Innocent people I could hear their screams and I had some kind of connection to this boy Mason I felt his blood lust as he kept shooting and all I could do was run in fear for my own safety.

As I ran weaving around buildings and such to make sure it would be hard to find me I went into the nearest building I could which was some sort of medical building. I was out of breath.

EVERYONE GET COVER AND HIDE THIS IS NOT A DRILL THERE IS A MAN KILLING PEOPLE I KNOW I SOIND CRAZU BUT PLEASE LOCK THIS PLACE DOWN.

Everyone froze and I couldn't believe it nobody was really listening until they hear gunshots in the distance and someone ran in bloodied

"THERES A SHOOTER HE HAS A BEAST INSIDE OF HIM AND HE WANTS BLOOD "

Everyone suddenly looked at me and saw my words were true. The whole building went on lockdown as we ran further in making barricades and such.

I often wonder why I didn't use my powers that is because it's plain and simple I was scared and we aren't supposed to be flashing them off. I'm meant to be with him.. he's my soulmate and he has a literal monster inside of him. I was scared shitless and he was going to keep killing until he found me.

I couldn't think straight my mind was spinning. I had super speed and I could bring things back to life. And I had trained to fight and I supposed I could also take the life out of things but I hardly knew him.. we just met yet I felt like I've known him for years and I knew everything about him but I've only met him once.. I knew we were destined for each other but it didn't make me feel any better. Why was I given a monster soulmate?

I wasn't ready .. people with powers normally have human soulmates not always but 90% of the time and they pass it off as falling in love.