Dream: 6

I was sitting on some guys lap and he was holding me there and I had my arms wrapped around him. And I closed my eyes as a shutter went through my body and a voice in my head said "this isn't real" my breathing started picking up and he wrapped his arms tighter around me but it felt nice, but nice wasn't real and I couldn't see his face.

So I slowly got away practically pushing him off of me and I stumbled to the floor and when I fell he shot out a hand to me but I just fell through the floor trying to grip at the nothingness around me. Everything got really bright and as I was descending I could hear voices telling me to "wake up" I was confused for I had no idea what was going on "come on wake up we can't loose you" that's when it hit me "what happened to me?"

And as I was falling it was like a movie my surrounding abyss became almost like a screen and before me I see

    -myself very angry and I got into an argument with someone and I was positive what I wanted to do was right but nobody would listen to me. So I snuck out and  fought the evil leader myself. At first we were just toying with eachother shooting bursts of our powers at eachother, mocking eachother and then the people who told me not to do it showed up and I could hear them in the distance yelling for me to stop but I looked at my opponent and they nodded and we created some kind of huge force field that moved with us while we fighted but nobody else could enter.

I smirked and said "let's get this show on the road" lickingn some blood off my lip. And he looked at me with a devilish glare "gladly" and he started shooting bursts of power at me and I was shooting them back so this was going on for quite sometime and then one of the people on the outside screamed my name and I lost focus and i looked at them and then the other ones started to scream as I really got hit and crlutched my chest as I fell to the ground and my opponent thought he had won, hell everyone did until he went to leave the force field and he couldn't meaning I was still alive but he realized that alittle too late because I was on my knees drawing in power I'm never supposed to draw and you could see a burst of light come from the sky and ground and hoist me into the air as the purple light seeped through my body.

When it was done I landed and said "let's play" so we fought and fought for what seemed like forever and he was weakened and it was like the last hairy potter movie when they fought with their powers the beam of light we did that and just as I thought I was going to loose I remembered that I could save a whole bunch of people even if it meant I died so my power overcame my body and I got him and killed him and he died with a smirk and the force field began to flicker and then it was gone and everyone was running towards me screaming my name and I couldn't look at them because my knees became weak and my vision black and I collapsed-

I realized why I was there and I began to fall faster into the brightest light I've ever seen and when I fell through I hit something... I started gasping and everyone was doing that happy crying and I was back in my body. All I said was "you didn't think I could die that easily did you ?" And I was engulfed in hugs and it ended.