Dream:18

I woke up still trapped in this body who is this person? I looked in the mirror and it was the face of the boy I'd never met before but still I've been him for the past 60 days. Where is the owner of this body ? Couldn't he just come take it back? Because I truly don't know what I'm doing here. All I know is I got into a car accident and woke up in his body which really bothers me because I'm a girl. I haven't seen myself anywhere but It's not easy learning everything I can and doing things that feel familiar to this body but not familiar to me. My name is Petra and I am in Leon's body or "lee" as his friends like to call him. He's a very attractive boy which is probably why he's popular and an athlete and all the girls love him with the addition of his shit ton of friends.

I can only Imagine how he feels in my body.. Everyone at the head quarters have to know he isn't me. That a valued team leader doesn't act like that! They have to be looking for me so we can fix this with some Magic or something!

"Lee bro you good?" Kenny asked waving a hand in front of my face.

I clear my throat, Yeah I'm great let's get to school

I shot him one of my award winning smiles, the ride was quiet as we listened to some good music. He parked his car in the school parking lot and I grabbed my bag and put on my smile: I could fake it. My crew surrounded me and started talking about how tomorrow (Saturday) they were throwing a party at Jacob's.

"Lee you have to be there! They all won't go unless you come!"

I was out of it today and I think they noticed it, I just couldn't stop staring at the girl with light purple hair who seemed so familiar to me.

Yeah, Yeah I'll go to your party. If.. One of you jackasses can tell me who that is.

"Purple hair? Think she might be a transfer.. Didn't think she would be your type"

I know her.

Shit I said it out loud and she turned around to look directly at me.

Alice the hearer.

The words left as a whisper but she looked at me as her eyes narrowed.

"Lee? You two got something going on?" Will said.

She has a special place in my heart.

And I through my hand over my heart the way we had since we were kids and she smiled at me wildly. The boys thoguht I was joking and whistled as she got closer and I could tell my best friend had something brewing in her mind. She walked up to me and giggled and kissed me convincingly.

"There you are I've been looking for you everywhere, You didn't answer any of my calls I was worried about you! After the party you dipped out we never got to 'talk' "

Her eyes pleaded me to play along and I swung my arm around her waist.

Sorry Alice I lost my phone

I kissed her forehead and winked at my friends because they thought I was being a player and they were hooting and hollering.

I'll see you boys later

I kissed her one last time to make it look convincing and got into her car.

"Damn Petra you're really hot now and your voice is heavenly! Who would've thought my best friend would be such a good kisser?"

My face turned into a scowl and I looked at the window and huffed.

Leave it to you to make this into a joke! I want my body back! Being a guy sucks Alice I wanna be able to look at other girls without feeling attracted to them physically if you get what I mean. WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG TO FIND ME?