Dream:33

Aye! Wake up!

I rub my temples to try to massage away this killer migraine.

Aye! Girl!

Who the fuck is talking to me?

Is Ye deaf? Hard of hearing? Or just plain stupid?

I let out an exhausted moan and open my eyes to see some guy in my face.

Where am I?

Where are ya? Is that some kind of joke girl?

The more my eyes came into focus I noticed that things seem different.. very different.

I wish it was.

We're in Felwell.

Felwell looks awfully different.

Are you alright girl?

My name is Liza and I'm very confused... Who are you? Can you help me to my feet?

He looks at me wearily.

What the lady asks for she shall receive

How odd.

My name is Lucas it's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Liza. Might I ask as to what your attire is?

My attire?

I glance down to my fitted T-shirt, skinny jeans and Vans. My eyes glance over at 'Lucas' to see he is wearing almost dress pants, a button up and black almost dress-like shoes.

Why yes, I've never seen a lady in such attire before. You must not be from around here.. Be warned Ms. Liza anybody else here will think you're mad and not approve of such strange attire.

I glance at our surroundings and I'm still in the flower field only there are easily hundreds more flowers. In the distance I can see people riding in horse drawn carriages and all the buildings that I would normally see in that direction are gone.

You're quite the eyecatcher Lass now that I've gotten a good look at you. I could Marvel you but you are also quite peculiar.. What are you doing out here in the flower fields anyways?

I can feel shock settling into my body as I keep staring into the distance not moving.

I come here all the time because it's so peaceful and I feel very safe and at home here. Why are you out here?

A surprised noise comes from Lucas.

My family owns this field and I come out here to gather thoughts and inspiration. I am an artist.

He shows me what I believe to be some sort of sketch pad.

See? I recreate it all.

I glance at his creations and they are like nothing I've ever seen.

These are absolutely beautiful Lucas.

I'm glad you feel that way.. I seldom consider showing anyone my works before they're done. You say you come here often but I'm here every day and have never seen the likes of you.. Trust me I would've remembered.

He stares at me with such wonder.

We aren't in 2020 anymore are we?

Lucas bursts into a fit of laughter.

2020? Are you a mad women? That's practically a century away

I felt myself pale.

I'm sorry did you say a fucking century?