Dream:27

"Well what are we going to do? They're here and they attacked us".

Matt stared at me desperately.

We are going to skip into the general population because they won't try anything there and we'll have time to plan.

The 6 boys nodded in unison as they followed me into the general population.

Act casual boys.

Instead of walking in a protective group stance, they relaxed and spread out as if we were a big group of friends.

This could work.

"Uh Cali?"

Yes?

"They're here"

I didn't need to be a genius to know who they are.

"What are we going to do?"

Matt asked. As my second in command he always asked all the questions that I didn't always quite have the answers to.

Well..

I felt a smirk dance on my face.

They didn't dwindle our numbers and you are all healed so let's walk right up to them.

He frowns in response.

"Is that a good Idea ?"

They don't want unwanted attention in the general public just as much as we don't so we will be fine. We've got this in the bag.. You know who we are and let that confidence reek off of you.

We started our descent towards the group as He turned around.

Cali.

My name was harsh off of his lips.

Damien.

His huge brute of a second in command took a step closer.

Issac.

A strong sinking feeling overcame me and I can tell Damien can feel it too.

Someone called the authorities we have to go.

People started screaming and gunshots could be heard. The authorities were something we were both afraid of regardless of how we felt about eachother neither of us wanted our groups to be caught by authorities.. They did unimaginable things to people like us.

Shit. Which way?

You know where we have to go. It's the only way to keep everyone safe. So I guess we are in a temporary truce.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed. I'm annoyed too but this is the only way. He reached his hand out and grabbed my arm.

Let's go!

Our combined energy would ensure nobody would get lost.

Everyone let's go to the safe house.

And without question everyone had to follow us. Our feet pounded the pavement to chase away the sounds of the alarms blaring. We have to combine our raw power instead of just our energies to get everyone to the safe house as soon as possible.

Let's get this over with.

Our power combined is crazy. He looked at me with a small glimmer in his eyes before ripping his hand away from mine.

What a dick.

Alright everyone come inside.

I smiled and ushered everyone inside the building as he sat on the side of the porch nodding to his people that entered.