Dream 23

The finances for the coffee shop are going well it seems that people really like the whole set up we have and I've never been more greatful. It wasn't easy having to start over.

"Lydia there's someone here to see you "

Thank you Kyle I will be out in a moment.

Who could be here to see me? Nobody knows anything about me ... I've been very careful. Breath just breath.

Where are they Kyle?

He points to a curly haired red head that I'm all too familiar with.

"Do you know her?"

No, what did she say to you .

"That she wanted to speak with the owner"

He smiles as he finishes making her coffee.

"Iona your coffee is ready "

She turns and smiles and then her face freezes as she sees me and she stills. I smile and gesture towards my office. The door closes.

Arith I've been searching everywhere for you

It's Lydia, are you interested in speaking about the coffee business if not please exit.

She begins to cry.

I'm in trouble.

I told you not to bring that stuff here there's nothing I can do to help you, I left all of that behind .

Please Arith they are going to kill me.

I move closer to her and she sobs into my clothes.

Who.

Liam, Issac and Lana.

Those names make my blood run cold .

You've met them?

Yes and they want to find you they've been on me for years they want to kill me because I broke the code.

You exposed yourself to a human?

He was my boyfriend he was going to die if I didn't.

They saw? Jesus Iona what happened to keeping a low profile?

I'm so sorry Arith please don't let me die .

You're an idiot you know ? But I've known you since childhood, you helped me get out of all of that.

I carefully caressed her hair and kissed her forehead .

You're like a sister to me, I love you.

They want me to meet them today.

Today?

At 2

This is actually awful! I can't do this.. I mean they have no idea what I look like and I've been able to hide my presence for this long. ..

I'm not going to expose myself but they won't kill you.

I'm so sorry.

I've been fighting fate for too long .

Now you have to meet him though .

I'm giving up my entire successful normal life for this, for her.. To meet my destined soulmate who is nothing but evil, of course I am one of the chosen, but I'm destined to be with the most toxic one and be the leader . I've been running from my fate my entire life and he has been looking for me for 10 years. Of course I've heard of the havoc he's caused in his wake looking for me, also because he's miserable. Which makes me unsure as to why Issac and Lana still stick around... maybe because they know he's the closet thing to me, and they don't know what to do without a leader.