Dream:32

Breath.

That's all I've been doing is breathing and some part of me thinks it's going to help me. Does saying it out loud help? Like at all? Here I am again floating away from all my problems. I always kinda levitate about 1 foot off the ground so my feet never touch the ground and I kind of just glide around everywhere. I don't have wings so it always looks like some mysterious force is just holding me up..

That mysterious force is me.

Nico!

There goes my plans to disappear into oblivion.

Yes?

I've been calling your name.

Something about him makes me cringe.

Oh I'm fully aware and I was ignoring you.

Nico..

I was trying to disappear and you ruined that Alex so what can I do for you?

If only I had invisibility as a power..

What do you want to disappear from?

I shifted myself so I was no longer dangling upside down and rolled my eyes.

Life, what else is there?

He sighed very loud.

Nico life is-

What. Can. I. Do. For. You?

Do I feel a bit bad for cutting him off? Yeah but god he is pissing me off.

As your brother I came to tell you that this, whatever you are doing isn't healthy.

A sinister smile spread across my face as I looked at him and willed him to float upside down. A look of shock spread across his face.

Oops.

If you're not used to floating or have the proper guidance it can be terrifying. My brother fits both of those categories.

NICO!

I can't help but laugh.

Brother, oh dear Brother. When you watch all of your closest friends die right before your very eyes then we can talk about coping mechanisms.. Until then you can fuck off.

Then I dropped him.

I'm uncertain as to when things started going to shit but they did and we can't erase that it happened.

There are people here to see you, you fuck.

He said through his coughing fit.

Oh lovely just what I wanted.. More idiots.

I lazily float over to these "people" this better be real good. Two pairs of eyes land on me.

"You must be Nico"

And you must be a fucking detective.

He smirks but his partner frowns.

"More hostile than anticipated "

Hostile? Damn fucking right. You come here asking for me and I don't know who the fuck either of you are. You expect me to be nice? You're lucky I even came. State your business here or fuck off...Those are your two options.

The first one looks at me up and down.. Carefully studying me.

"I like you Nico.. Is there anywhere we can all speak privately about the sky?"