Dream 11

"Baby, baby please wake up" A distressed voice called to me.

"Oh god Will is she dead? She can't be whats going to happen to the baby?" another said

Was I pregnant? Why was I not waking up?

"YOU GUYS ARE BOTH IDIOTS! YOU KNEW THE ENEMY WANTED TO TAKE HER AND THAT CHILD BECAUSE THEY COULD HAVE THE ENEMY WIN THE WAR! SO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET YOUR PREGNANT 'GIRLFRIEND' GO FOR A STROLL IN THE WOODS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING WAR?!?!?!?!" I think I recognize this voice. Kyle.

"SECONDLY DON'T THEY TEACH YOU ROYALS ANYTHING? NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AND PRAY MY BESTFRIEND IS GOING TO WAKE UP AND WE ARENT GOING TO SLICE HER OPEN TO GET HER BABY THAT YOU IMPREGNETED HER WITH AND THIRDLY WHY ARE YOU CALLING HER BABY ? LAST THING I KNEW YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH HER AND YOU JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT HER BEING PREGNANT WITH YOUR KID 2 WHOLE DAYS AGO. YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE THE WHOLE REASON WE ARE IN THIS MESS BECAUSE YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH HER SO SHE FELT THE NEED TO LEAVE"

Kyle is pissed and I can see why but he is going to go off and I can't let that happen.. Come on Emily wake up. You can do this.

Kyle?

"EM? oh then god"

I'm okay Kyle I only blacked out. It's only been a few hours.

He pulls me into a tight hug 

"I know but I was worried sick about you and dipshit over here is trying to act like prince charming"

So as far as I could remember back was that I'm Emily and I am a werewolf and I'm mates with the Alpha well I would be if I didn't get rejected but the problem is how was I pregnant then? That's a good question well he kinda forced me to make love with him but the thing is the moon goddess blessed me with a few powers so he literally had to tie my hands together and then drug me so I couldn't mumble spells and shit. Now that I look back on it, it's kinda funny how hard "Dipshit" or the "Alpha" tried. I mean it wasn't going to be easy. Anyways after that he rejected me knowing I was broken... So my bestfriend (The Beta's brother) Kyle has taken me under his wing so when we found out I was pregnant we REALLY avoided Damien. (Alpha/Dipshit). 

This worked for about a good month and I had become really good at hiding it and then I bumped into him the other day. Somehow he could smell through the enchantment and he started screaming at me asking why I never told him and How did the enemy know about his kid before he did? and I wouldn't talk to him so he shoved me hard to the ground and pushed all of his weight  on top of me and I got home crying and I lost the baby so I grabbed my things, and left Kyle a note explaing everything and ran. Fastforward to now, we are in a huge abandoned house right on the  edge of the property line. It's just me and Kyle in this room.

Kyle we need to get out of here.

"I know sweetie" 

He cooed as he stroked my hair.

 I could smell Damien coming with the worried voice I heard before, I sat up straighter and Kyle caught on. Damien and his sister (MY ex-bestfriend) come into the room and they rush towards me and Kyle stops them and Damien growls.

Damien, Silvia so nice of you to join us.. To what do I owe the pleasure.?

"Come on Em don't do that to me.. You're my bestfriend."

Your bestfriend huh? Because as I recall it, when I told you about what Damien did or even when you walked in on it happening clearly against my will because nobody walks in and sees someone with red bruises and scrathces all over them and struggling and crying to get air and thinks "Wow you kinky fuck" when he clearly was my first and you knew that because you were my bestfriend and you did nothing.. So as far as I'm concerned you're dead to me.