Dream:17

It's dark too dark and I have no clue where I am, isn't this wonderful?  Let's drown out our worries in the fight to escape.

I thought staring blankly into the darkness which had become my friend. When was I going to see the light again was a good question one that I would never know the answer to.

Do you hear that? The ground is rumbling above us. Clumps of dirt raining down  upon us come on Selba we can fight blind.

The words of encouragement aren't promising from this other voice in my head...  I've gone crazy here if it wasn't for the "training " I would be weak and frail well I kinda am because of the drugs oh god who am I talking to.

I know you hear me.

Yeah obviously but now I look crazy to anyone that can hear me speak to nothing. It's not like I could talk to any real people anyways because I'm drugged up can't you feel the I.V.'s Marina?

Ah I see you finally came up with a name for me! Selba can you hear that?  The guards are gone this is our time! I'll guide you.

But I can't see Marina.

But I can.

What are you?

A friend, a spirit, a hater of those who caught you. We don't have much time liten  to what I have to say.

Mhm

Relax your arm and take out the I.V.'s 

Okay.

I take out the I.V.'s by blindly searching for them , I hear a cheer and then feel a chilly hand on my arm. I keep swaying still disoriented.

Marina hop in my body I'm not strong enough .

Marina hesitates and then hops in and I can feel her prescense as she controls my body and steals a syringe from a knocked out nurse and injects me with it.

Jesus Marina I feel so alive.

Yeah cause you aren't drugged to the ying yang. Lift yourself up.

I grab above me  and lift. 

Marina I can feel my powers! but I still can't see.

Now we're outside run for the trees Selba.

I run to the direction I'm guided and then feel the tree it feels so beautiful. I can see Marinas energy outline through the blackness.

You aren't a ghost what are you.

I am the wife of your captor, I am in a coma so I astral travel... I saw the abuse you were suffering because of me. They were going to make you revive me and be my sons wife. I can't let you go through that. I haven't tried to travel to my husband but he knows when I'm travelling. He's near my body.. HE knows I helped you. 

I did my best to walk up to her seeing her outline through the blackness and put my hands on her face as my fingers tingled with my natural power that felt so foreign because it had been kept from me.

Marina you are free of this coma. As soon as I lift my hands from you, you will return to your body and wake up. Your husband seems powerful but he loves you. I do not expect you to lie on my behalf just buy me time to run. I would've loved to meet you on better terms, I can't thank you enough.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead as she hugged me.

Thank you so much Selba I pray we meet again on better terms run straight trust me.