Dream 10

The fire was smoldering I should've been getting burns I was so close. A hand snugly fits over my mouth.

"Don't say anything "

My heart that was pounding through my chest is the only thing that's  echoing in my ears.  I try to stay calm but  I smelled the enemy and what a stench they had. There were 5 maybe 6 of us and 20 maybe 30 of them. Everyone was huddled around me with looks of worry. I took a peek at myself to see I was bleeding from my stomach bad. Hense why Everyone seemed more panicked than normal.

Suddenly it all came to me like a revelation I knew what I had to do with the energy that I had left. I had to protect them so they wouldn't be found. Ofcourse I couldn't say anything to everyone about it because they would surely object. I had to do what I felt was right in my gut.

Darcy Come here.

I say in a hushed tone as I grab her toward my bleeding body.

Take care of them.

She looks at me confused like and then I teleported them 5 miles out so I was left alone clutching my stomach . I stood up weakly and used my walking stick to help me walk  when I encountered the enemy.

Nina, long time no see aye? I thought you and your band of hooligans would've put up a fight but it seems they are nowhere to be found.

He was standing behind me so he couldn't see the state I was in.

Nicholas aren't you a comedian? It's cute how hard you try. Don't worry my team is far away from you and your little henchmen.haha.

I started to cough and then blood came up and I fell to the ground. I heard hushed whispers and then one set of footsteps rush towards me.

Oh god Nina, What happened to you? You're bleeding everyhwere.. How are you still alive?

Haha it almost seems like you care.. Like you don't know what happened.

You think I did this? Nina you're our rival we compete but we don't compete to kill somebody else attacked you and your people.

I'm laying on the ground with my head in his lap.

If that is the case Nick then you aren't safe either. Get out of here while you can but before you do can you do me a favor?

What do you need?

Have three of your people stand in a triangle stance with their handsout and on my count they need to put all of their energy in the center don't worry they won't be drained they will be perfectly fine.

He instucts them to.

Three

two

one 

Now!

They all concentrate their energy into the center and a white beam shoots into the sky brighter than ever and I whisper secret words and the light turns red. They hold it for 2 minutes straight and then drop it.

What does that mean?

That we've been compromised and not to come for me. Go while you have a chance.

I'm not leaving you...

You have to it's not safe here.

Nina we are on foriegn territory I don't know how to safely hide 30 people. Nina you're one of the strongest warriors your people have. Your leader values you.