Chapter 1 - The Fateful Encounter

____ stands in her room packing for her flight to Korea for the foreign exchange program. She would be attending School of Performing Arts Seoul for the last three years of high school. "____!" ____'s mother called,"Honey are you done packing yet? We have to leave in 15 minutes,okay?" ____'s mother reminded. "Ok eomma!"

A/N: So eomma pretty much means mom in Korean and let's just say your mom is Korean so you call her that. Sorry for the inconvenience! ◕‿↼

As you lug your bags downstairs you got a text message from your best friend, Pheona.

From: 💖Ph30na💖
WAAHHH! How dare you leave me here? Take me with you!!
|Dismiss| |Reply|

You: I know! I'm sorry, but it's already decided that I'm going to stay there for three years!
〒△〒 Sorry pabo!

💖Ph30na💖: When you're gone what am I going to do with my life?!?! ಥ﹏ಥ

You: Aish! Calm down! I'm still going to be visiting for holidays!  ̄へ ̄

💖Ph30na💖: B-but....I'm going to be so lonely... 。≖△≖。

You: Arraseo! I promise I will at least send you an e-mail every month okay?

💖Ph30na💖: Hmm... Fine, but you better tell me any juicy things happening in Korea! (●ↀωↀ●)✧

You: Aish! Arraseo! I have to go now I'll see you at the airport.

💖Ph30na💖: Hehehe OK see you later!

Aish! That girl really gets on my nerves sometimes... ____ thought as she took her bags to the car.

"All ready to go?" ____'s father asked as he closed the trunk. "Yeah I just need to go grab one more thing." ____ said as she headed back into the house to get her purse and some other important items.

I wonder what people in Korea are like...Well at least I won't look like an idiot since I know how to speak Korean fluently thanks to mom's lessons. ____ thought for a moment.

____ headed out and arrived at the airport half an hour later, she bid her parents and best friend goodbye before boarding the plane.

Ah...Let's see row 7...and seat 3. Oh nice a window seat! ____ thought to herself as she proceeded to stow her luggage in the luggage compartment above her seat.

-Over the intercom-

Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for choosing Korean Air for your flight today. Our departure time will be 9:45 a.m. and we will arrive in Seoul, South Korea tomorrow morning at 11:30 a.m.

-Intercom message End-

A flight attendant walked over to your section of the plane and started talking,"Everyone please turn off all your electronic devices for takeoff. After we have taken off you may use your devices. Thank you!" She flashed you a smile and walked back to her station.

After takeoff ____ plugged in her ear buds and started listening to her BTS playlist:
1. No More Dream
2. Ma City
3. Danger
4. Boy in Luv
5. Dope
6. Whalien 52
7. Butterfly
8. Silver Spoon
9. Autumn Leaves
10. War of Hormone
11. I Need U
12. Run
13. We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2
14. N. O.
15. Fun Boys
16. Rise Of Bangtan.

A/N: ‼️‼️⚠️⚠️❗⁉️💢💢 STOP COMMENTING ABOUT HOW NEWER SONGS WERE NOT ON THAT PLAYLIST BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT RELEASED WHEN I MADE THIS ‼️‼️❗⚠️⚠️💢💢

After a long day on the airplane ____ claimed her luggage and noticed someone holding a small sign with her name on it.

____ waved her hand at the boy, not able to see his face due to the mask and hat covering most of his face.

A/N: So the mask is pretty much like a medical mask you see doctors wearing and most people in Asian countries wear masks because of smoke and stuff. So yeah just a little fun fact so you guys know! ^ω^

The boy waved back and weaved his way through the crowd in the airport. As soon as he and ____ made it out of the crowd and onto the streets he pulled off his hat and pulled down his mask flashing a cute smile at ____. ____ was startled to see it was Jimin from BTS?! "JIMI-" ____ tried to say, but was cut off when Jimin covered her mouth and put a finger up to his lips as to show to stay quiet.

W-w-what in the world is going on?! ____ thought to herself. Am I dreaming or is this real life??

____ tried to pinch herself to snap out of it. Ow, yeah, no, definitely not a dream. Sheesh I need to clip my nails. Ugh I hope I'm not bleeding now.

____ noticed that she was suddenly in front of a sleek black limosuine. Jimin had placed his hat back on his head and pulled his mask back up again, he gestured for ____ to get in the limosuine.

"Are you sure?" ____ asked, Jimin nodded and said,"You are ____ right?"

____ still a bit dazed from what just happened you got in the limosuine as Jimin shut the door and put your luggage in the trunk.

"Welcome to Korea!" The other six members said in unsion.

"Oh hi... Wait...HUH?!" ____'s eyes widened as she saw BTS right before her eyes. Jimin climbs into the limosuine and tells the chauffeur to start driving. Rap Monster closes ____'s gaping mouth and chuckles as it falls open again. Suga looks at ____ a tad uninterested,"So this is the girl?" he questioned and looked at Jimin. Jimin wore that cute smile again and nodded as he slings an arm around your shoulder.

"You're right though, she is cute. Ah, I remember when I was still that young!" Jin said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"You're such a grandpa Jin-hyung!" Jungkook smirked at Jin. Jin brushed it off and flashed his adorable smile at ____. ____ blushed lightly at the compliment and thanked him for his kindness.

"It's nice to meet you ____!" Taehyung flashed his rectangle smile at ____.

"Let's get along well!" J-hope smiled.

I don't think I can take much more of this... ____ thought to herself. ____ let out a sigh, I wonder...what the outcome of all of this would be...

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<

Well well well! 
Wasn't that an eventful day
for reader-chan!
Please comment and give
suggestions on what you think!
Thanks for reading! ⁼̴̶̤̀ω⁼̴̶̤́
안녕~