The man in the long coat

The Cybermen were chasing me, I had no way of escaping and The Doctor was nowhere to be seen. I was sure I was going to die. 'This is it,' I thought to myself. 'I'm going to die, and I didn't even get to say goodbye to my parents.'
Tears were streaming down my face as they were closing me into a corner. "Delete!" They kept saying trying to touch me.

"Step away from her!" I heard him say as he blew them up with some giant gun. He walked up to me taking off his long, brown coat and placing it on my shoulders.
"Doctor!" I yelled standing up.
"Are you okay, did they hurt you?" He said worried.
"No, I'm great." I replied. "Where did you get the gun?"
"Found it in a closet in the hallway, not sure why it was there." He answered kind of confused himself.
Suddenly a Cybermen came out of nowhere, "Doctor, look out!" I screamed as it yelled "DELETE!" and killed him, I didn't even try to get away from the Cyberman, I just collapsed to the floor crying, not knowing what to do, I didn't know how to help.
"DELETE!" It yelled.

"Izzy!" Someone yelled. "Izzy, wake up, Izzy!"
I jumped awake, my little 7 year old sister was shaking me awake looking worried.
"Izzy, are you okay? You kept crying and screaming in your sleep!" She said as I sat up.
"Yeah, I'm fine, Violet."
"Did you have another dream about him?" She asked while getting up on my bed.
"Yes, but it wasn't as bad this time." I lied.
"You should tell Mommy, Izzy." She said, but I wasn't going to, it's not like it's real, though it seems to be getting more realistic every day, even after I've woken up.
"It's okay, Violet. Maybe next time." I said. I really do appreciate her worrying about me though, it's sweet, but I'm fine.

"Promise?" She asked with that cute puppy dog face.
"Yes," I lied again, hoping she wouldn't remember later.
"now you need to go back to sleep, sweetie." I said picking her up and laying her in her own bed.
"But I'm not tired anymore." She said yawning.
"Do you want me to tell you a story?"
"Yes please."
"Okay, but you have to go to sleep after I'm done." I said, she nodded and I started.

"Once upon a time, there was a princess named Princess Violet, she was the most beautiful in the whole kingdom. One day she lost her crown, she looked everywhere, but it was nowhere to be found." I said and looked down so see her already asleep.
"And then the maid found it under her bed, and she lived happily ever after." I quickly finished and kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight, my little angel." I said and got back into my bed.