Whats wrong with me?

Okay, so I know I said I wouldn't update till next weekend but it was requested so I guess I'll update today. So here you go, hope you enjoy!
Love y'all!

"What is it Doctor?" I asked.
Then I had another sharp pain in my stomach like before.
"You have appendicitis, we need to take you to a hospital." He said walking over to me.
"But I hate hospitals." I groaned starting to sweat a little from the pain
"But if you don't go your appendix will burst, so it's final." He said gently picking me up.
"Ah!" I yelped when he lifted me up.
"Oh, sorry, you okay?" He asked. I nodded and he set me on one of the chairs so he could fly us to a hospital.

"Hold on!" He yelled as he pulled down the leaver.

The bumpiness didn't help the pain I was having but it was okay.

The Doctor picked me up again and opened the doors to reveal where we were. He had parked beside a hospital in America, 2016.
He carried me in the emergency doors and told them what was going on.

They rushed me to a room and gave me some medication before putting me to sleep.

******

I woke up in a hospital bed with this horrible pain in my lower left abdomen where my appendix use to be.
I saw the date on the calendar on the wall and it had only been one day, not too shabby.

The Doctor walked in and sat down next to me grabbing my hand.
"You okay?" He asked with a faint smile on his lips.
"Yeah, I guess." I answered.

He nodded and squeezed my hand.
I smiled and closed my eyes, falling into a dream.

I was running with the Doctor beside me holding my hand and laughing a little. The Slitheen were chasing us and starting to catch up so we started running faster but so did they.
"Doctor, what do we do?" I asked.
"Run faster!" He yelled so we did.

We turned a corner and hid in a closet waiting for the Slitheen to run past us.
We heard them run past the door and we both let out breaths of relief. 

The Doctor quietly opened the door to check if it was clear, he waved me on to tell me it was safe and follow.

"Now what?" I asked him.
"Um, run some more?" He asked.
"Sure." I shrugged.
We quietly opened the door and started running the opposite direction that we had been before.

We ran to a control panel and turned off some things that I didn't understand but the Doctor seemed to know what was going on.
He did whatever he needed and we ran back to the TARDIS but before we got there I felt something shock my whole body and I passed out.

I jolted upright in my bed sweating and panting as if I had just run a marathon.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard a familiar voice speak.
"It's okay, Isabella, you're fine. Just another dream, you're okay." The Doctor said squeezing my hand.

I then remembered what was going on and was relieved that it was just a dream.

"What's wrong with me, Doctor?" I asked.
"I don't know." He said, though I knew he was lying but I let it go.

Just then the nurse walked in and brought me some food and asked how I was doing and said that I could leave in a couple more days then she left.

I wasn't hungry so I just set the food aside and laid down.

"You should eat." The Doctor said.
"Not hungry." I said with my eyes closed.
"You need to eat, it will make you feel better faster." He said, I could sense the fatherly face he was making but I didn't care.

"But I'm not hungry, so I'm not going to eat. You don't want me to throw up again, do you?" I asked trying to get him to quit talking about it.
"Fine, but eat something later, okay?"
"Fine." I said so he would forget about it.

I still had quite a bit of pain in my abdomen, but I knew it was going to happen since I had surgery.

I kept trying to fall asleep but it was no use. I pretended so the Doctor would think I was resting, I knew he wouldn't fall for it but I tried anyway.
Then I heard a scream, I almost didn't do anything since it was a hospital and sometimes kids get scared but this sounded like a man, a full grown manly man.

I jolted up wincing in pain but ignored it, I saw the Doctor already stood up and at the door.
"Stay here, I'll be back." He said expecting me to listen.
"No." I simply said and stood up just to fall down but before I hit the ground the Doctor caught me and helped me back to my bed.

"That's why you need to stay here." He said sternly.
"I'm fine, just give me a second." I said slowly standing up.
He sighed and helped me.
I tried walking but looked like a 1 year old that was still learning how to walk.

It took me awhile to get the hang of walking again and I knew the Doctor hated waiting for me to learn, but I didn't care. He wasn't going to leave me alone.

After about 15 minutes I could walk and he handed me clothes to change into.

"I'll wait outside the room, you get changed and come out when you're ready, just be quick." He said and left the room.

I changed into some blue skinny jeans and an oversized TARDIS blue sweater with brown combat boots.

I walked out to see no one.
I looked around and I didn't see the Doctor anywhere. How could he just have left me? That's just plain rude!

I heard another scream and ran towards where I thought it might have come from. I ran down different hallways and rooms until I came to a room and opened it to find something I never wanted to see, but low and behold, there they were, right in front of me.

Yay, another cliffhanger!! You know you love it! Love y'all!