The tester

"DOCTOR!" I cried. He quickly ran in and came over to me.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" He quickly asked, scanning me with his sonic.

"IT HURTS!" I yelled, rolling over in pain.

"What does? What's wrong? Quit yelling." He said.

"Everything!" I said a little quieter.

"Why? What's going on?" He panicked.

"I don't know! You're the doctor!" I yelled. My whole body was throbbing with pain and I didn't know why, it just kind of happened and woke me up unpleasantly.

"Oh, right, sorry." He said and soniced me again. He looked at the readings and his face dropped.

"You're dying."

"Oh, great, thanks. Way to give a girl hope." I said sarcastically before screaming in pain again.

"You're properly dying, and I don't know what to do." He said as everything was starting to fade into black.

"No! Izzy, you need to stay awake, please, you can't die now, not yet. There's still so much you don't know, so much you haven't seen. There's still me." He said, shaking me a little. The shaking helped a little to keep me awake but not enough.

I could still hear the muffled talking before everything went completely black.

-Doctor's POV

She went completely limp in my arms, but I didn't know what to do. I didn't have my TARDIS and the hospitals here were total crap.

"ASHER!" I screamed as loudly as I could. When she was screaming for me he was still asleep on the couch.

"ASHER!" I screamed again and he came running in.

"What is it? What's happened? Why are you yelling?" He asked then looked at Isabella in my arms.

"What did you do to her?!" He yelled.

"Nothing, I promise. But someone else is doing something and we don't have long. She's slipping away and I don't know what to do!" I yelled in frustration.

"Okay, should I call 911?" He asked, I shook my head.

"They're no good, but go get a cold washcloth, that might help." He nodded and ran into the bathroom.

I laid her back on her bed and held her hand until he got back.

"There." He said out of breath.

"Thanks." I said and I put it on her forehead.

We tried a few different things but all were useless.

"Check her pulse again." Asher told me, I did as he said and my face dropped.

"It's hardly there at all. Feel it, there's nothing we can do." I said, he shook his head.

"CPR, do CPR!" He said, I nodded and started.

After half an hour of CPR nothing had happened, her pulse stayed as slow as before, maybe even slower.

"Ash, there's nothing we can do." I said, he sighed.

We sat there, holding both of her hands and hoping for a miracle.

Only two minutes after I quit the CPR her breathing stopped and her pulse was gone.

I couldn't believe it, I let her die, it was all my fault. I didn't even know how she died, she just did.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek but I let it stay, I just stared at her limp body in front of me.