The question

Hey, so the picture above is for later in the chapter so don't be confused, hope you like it! Looovvveee yyaaa'llll!!

_______________

We got to the TARDIS but stopped outside the door to explain first.

"This is a TARDIS, it travels through time and space, I want you to go inside and see what it looks like." I told him.

"A time machine, you're kidding me, right? Isabella, you don't really believe that, do you?" He asked.

"Just go inside!" The Doctor said.
My dad rolled his eyes and stepped inside, he closed the door behind him.
I heard him gasp and run out of the TARDIS, he ran around it and went inside again.

Once he came out again he looked like he might pass out, but he didn't.

"Why are you showing me this? What was it that you wanted to ask me? Also, did you know that it's bigger on the inside?"
"Really, I hadn't noticed!" The Doctor said.

"Dad, I wanted to ask you if I, um, if I could travel the stars, with him." I asked pointing to the Doctor.

"Let me talk to him in private for a minute, then I'll get back to you." He said, I nodded and walked over to the swings that were in the park beside the TARDIS.

Before I got there I could hear my dad say "you better keep her safe, if you don't, I better never see your face again." I sighed and started swinging, after about ten minutes of them talking, my dad called me over.

"I decided that you can go, but if he tells you that it's too dangerous and to go back to the ship thing, you do as you're told. Got it?" My dad told me once I got over there.

"Really?" I asked, I was surprised he said yes.
"Thank you so much, and I promise!" I said excitedly, I hugged my and whispered 'I love you' I his ear before letting go.

"I'm going to go get my stuff, I'll be back." I told the Doctor. I walked to my house and packed a duffle bag.

I ran downstairs to find that the Doctor had parked the TARDIS in the living room.

"Ready?" He asked leaning on the doors of the TARDIS.
"Yeah, just a second." I said handing him my bag.

I ran over to my dad and said a quick goodbye.
"And tell violet I said goodbye and that I'll see her soon!" I yelled as I got in the TARDIS, he nodded and I shut the door.

"So, out of all of time and space, where do you want to go?" He asked me excitedly.

"The future, I don't care where, but somewhere in the future." I said standing beside him.

He nodded and started pressing things, pulling things, hitting things with a hammer, he looked ridiculous.

After he pulled a bigger leaver the whole thing started shaking like crazy.
I fell to the ground and almost fell off the grating but coughs myself by holding onto the railing. I was dangling and laughing my head off, the Doctor looked at me and started laughing too. Once it quit shaking he ran over to me and pulled me up.

"Thanks." I said still laughing a little.
I walked over to the doors and opened them.

I walked out and I was speechless, we were in the forest, but close to the edge of where the trees ended. I walked over to the end of the tree line and the was an amazing waterfall with crystal clear water. It flowed into a big pond and had little purple flowers on thin vines going down beside the waterfall.
There was green grass with tiny white flowers everywhere.

"How did you ever find this place?" I asked him still in awe.
"Just came upon it one day when I set the TARDIS to random, luck, I guess." He said shrugging.

"Do you want to go swimming?" He asked me, I slowly nodded and we went back into the TARDIS to change.

"Where do I go?" I asked him, he lead me to a room with my name on the door and I went inside.

I went to the giant walk in closet and found the swimsuit section.
I picked out a black and white zigzaged halter top swimsuit, it had a low back and was a one piece.
I quickly changed in the bathroom, put on some black athletic shorts with white trim, slid on some black flip flops, and went to the console room.

He was waiting there wearing plain brown swim trunks that had a white pull string, it was extremely boring.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded and we went back out the doors to the pond.

I slipped off my flip flops and waited for the Doctor to take off his tweed jacket, I don't know why he wore it here, he's crazy.

I turned around to look and the waterfall when I felt a push from behind me, I fell into the pond.

"Hey!" I yelled playfully.
"What was that for?" I yelled laughing.

"Fun." He said before cannonballing into the water.
He came up from the water and splashed me, I splashed him back and it turned into a splashing fight.

I won, obviously.

After we were finished I sat on a rock that was sticking out of the water.

"How long ago did you erase my memory? The first time I mean." I asked him suddenly. It had been on my mind the whole time.

"When you were 13, you had only been traveling with me for about three months, but you began killing aliens for no reason, you started acting like you were all mighty and powerful and that you could do anything you wanted, so, basically, I knocked you out, erased your memories of me, and the adventures we had." I nodded and sat there in silence.

After awhile I got up and sat in the grass, he followed and sat next to me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder watching the sun set.

We sat there for an hour or two before I fell asleep on his lap.

_____

Hey hey, hope you liked it!!!!!
Love y'all!