Home

I woke up in my bed, but something was off. It felt different. There was something weighing the mattress down on the opposite side. I rolled over and saw the Doctor laying there, sleeping soundly. He had a white t-shirt onanistic some plaid pajama pants, I didn't think he ever even slept.

I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest, listening to his hearts beating. He started to move a little and put his arm around me once he woke up a little.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning." I replied. I was still trying to remember out how we ended up in the bed.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fantastic, thanks." He said. "How about yourself?"

"I'm great." I said, starting to remember last night. He had brought me back into the TARDIS cause I kept falling asleep in the grass, but I wasn't even tired. He laid me on the bed and started for the door, but I stopped him and made him stay, I didn't want to be alone. He eventually gave in and laid on the bed after changing. After that I fell asleep within a couple minutes.

"I didn't know you actually ever slept." I said, he laughed a little.

"Not very often, timelords don't need very much sleep." He told me, that made sense, I guess.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, he thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure, maybe you could go visit your family before we do anything else."

"Yeah, that sounds good, I miss them."

"Well then, let's go!" He said and jumped out of bed, running to his room to get changed.

I hopped out of bed and changed into some jean shorts, a loose white T-shirt with the arms cut off, and a black beanie hat that covered up my frizzy mess of hair. I slipped my white converse on and ran out the door.

Once I got to the console room, he had already gotten dressed and was waiting for me.

"I already parked her in your yard." He said, I nodded and we headed out the door.

I stepped into the mid summer air, feeling the heat on my skin. I saw my sister and dad running out of the house towards me, both smiling.

"Izzy!" Violet yelled as she jumped on me, almost knocking me to the ground. I laughed and hugged her back.
She let go and my dad calmly walked over and hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"How long has it been?" I asked, they looked at each other.

"Only a month and a half." My dad says, I nodded and we walked into the cool, air conditioned house.

"So, have you remembered anything?" Violet asked me.

"Yeah, but not a lot." I said, she nodded.

"How long are you staying?" My dad asked, I looked over and shrugged.

"Not sure, sorry." I answered.

"Well at least stay for dinner, were having a cookout tonight and watching a movie outside on the projector." He said.

"Oh, it's Saturday?" I ask, he nodded and smiled.

"What movie?" The Doctor asked, now sitting beside me on the couch.

"13 hours or finding Nemo, whichever you guys want. We hadn't decided yet." He replied, I smiled, those were my two favorite movies.

"Which one do you want to watch?" I asked the Doctor, he thought.