All my memories

I awoke in my room in the TARDIS, it was so perfect.
I sat up and headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I grabbed some clothes out of the closet (black skinny jeans, red and black stripped sweater, and my red converse.) and got changed.

I put on my sunglasses and headed to the console room.

The Doctor was sitting on a jumpseat playing with his sonic.
"Morning." I said walking over to him.

"Morning." He answered as I sat down beside him.
An awkward silence appeared as I stared at his hazel green eyes, he wasn't paying any attention to me, just his sonic screwdriver.

"So, where do you want to go today?" He asked, jumping out of his thoughts.

"It's up to you, I chose last time." I answered.

"How about random? That's always fun." I nodded and he started controlling the TARDIS.

"Doctor? I still have some questions." I said.
He stopped and sat beside me, I turned to him.

"Well, what are they?" He asked.

"Will I ever get my memories back? I mean, it's weird, having people remember things that you did, but not remembering a thing about it."
He thought for a moment, then looked at me with a little bit of sympathy.

"It is possible, but it will be painful and there is a small chance it will fry your brain.." I sighed.

"I want to do it, please?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Now?" He asked, he sounded worried.

"Yes."

"Okay, come with me."
I followed him down the halls into a room with a dentist-like chair and a big machine above it.

"Sit in that chair, I'll hook you up." He had no emotion in his face or voice, I didn't know what he was thinking and it worried me.

I could die, this could be the end for me, but I wanted to know what happened, I wanted to know who the Doctor was to me and what I was like. I wanted to remember all the adventures we went on, all the people we met, if I couldn't have that, Than I didn't want to live.

I sat in the chair and he attached some wires to my head, my wrists, and my neck.

"Now, this is going to hurt, and I'm going to hate every second of it, but if you really want this, I'll do it." He told me, worry spreading across his face.

"I do, and if I scream or tell you to turn it off, if I kick and punch, if I do anything, I want you to keep it on. If you turn it off, I'll never forgive you. Please, I really want this." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Okay, you ready?" I nodded. "Okay, in 3, 2, 1, and on."

He flipped the switch and I could feel a rush of energy through my whole body, it didn't hurt, at first.
It started to sting slightly, causing me to cringe. Then there was a burning pain in my head, like someone caught my brain on fire.
I screamed in pain as it got worse and worse, it hurt like hell.

After a few minutes of that I started seeing things, memories.
I remembered the Daleks, Cybermen, the weeping angels that were in my school, I remembered going with the Doctor the first time.

I woke up in my room to find the TARDIS, which I didn't know what was at the time. I knocked on the door and met him, he was so nice and came to visit me everyday, telling me stories and being my friend. After awhile I asked to come with him, and he let me.
I remembered the awe I had seeing the inside of the TARDIS for the first time, it was amazing.

I remembered the day when the Cybermen put us in a prison cell, how after the Doctor went into that room I felt so alone and helpless. I remembered the pain I had in my head, how my vision went blurry and how I could hardly tell what things were, how I felt the Doctor's hand on my knee before I went unconscious.

I remembered getting sick, throwing up in the TARDIS' bathroom and the Doctor comforting me and rubbing my back. I remembered feeling like crap and wanting to die, how the Doctor could hardly even make me feel better.
How I got surgery and he stayed with me the whole time, not leaving my side.

Another shoot of burning pain went through my entire body, I screamed and I realized I was crying, my face covered in tears and sweat.

I screamed again before another wave of memories came through my head.

I remembered swimming in the ocean with him, splashing him in the face, and burying him in the sand.

I remembered a girl that traveled with us, her beautiful blonde hair and how kind she was. I remembered how we would save planets and galaxies.

I remembered going to a planet, how we were trying to save people but I ruined it with my selfishness, how I killed people because I thought it was right, I thought it was what I needed to do to fix things. I thought I was more powerful and more important than them and could do anything, I killed people because I could.

I remembered the Doctor putting his fingers on my temples and closing his eyes, how everything started fading into black and then nothingness.

I screamed again and the Doctor started taking the things off of me, the pain didn't go away though, it got worse when I opened my eyes. I was shaking and tears were still streaming down my face. I screamed again and started shaking more violently.

The Doctor must have been done cause he came over and picked me up, he brought me to my room and laid me on my bed.

I was still shaking violently and sobbing. I kept trying to calm myself and quit, but it was only getting worse.

The Doctor sat on my bed cross legged and held me to him.
I sat in his lap and he held my head to his chest, shushing my softly.
He stroked my back and kissed my forehead.

My shaking calmed and my sobs got quieter, but I felt awful. There was an awful pain in my head, my chest had this sharp pain in it, and I was having trouble focusing.

The world darkened as time went on and soon it all faded into darkness.

______________

Hey, guys, so I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry if I messed up on spelling or anything, my keyboard wasn't picking up all the letters I was typing and it took me longer than it should have. Also it kept like moving where I was typing, like it would Change which line I was typing in, so please fog over me if it doesn't make sense.

Love y'all!