What

The boxes above are for a little later in the chapter, but you won't be confused for too long, I promise.

"Doctor to Izzy, come in, Izzy." I heard him say through the walkie talkie. We had only been away from each other for a few minutes and he had checked in on me seven times, he's ridiculous.

"I'm here." I answered, I heard him sigh.

"You aren't saying it the fun way." He whined, I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad."

"Have you found anything?"

"You asked me that twenty seconds ago!"

"Oh, right." He answered, dork.

"I will tell you if I see or hear anything, but you need to quit talking to me, it's distracting." I said turning a corner on the sidewalk.

"Fine, but you have to promise."

"I promise." I said.

"Okay, Doctor out." He said, I giggled and put the walkie talkie in my jeans pocket.

I turned another corner and saw a street with a whole bunch of shops and carts that were selling varieties of different things. Some selling food, some selling clothes, some selling knickknacks. Everyone looked so nice, it was intriguing.

I walked down the road, examining a few things, chatting with a couple people. It was fun.

I walked over to one cart that had a whole bunch of boxes displayed.

"What are these?" I asked, the lady looked nice.

"Mind boxes, when you open one it shows you one of your favorite memories of a memory from the future. Each box shows a different memory for each person, would you like to try one?" She asked handing me a box, maybe it could help me remember some of my past.

But should I? The Doctor said I should remember on my own, I don't want to disobey him, but then again, he's not the boss of me, I can do whatever I like!

"How much is it to buy one?" I asked, she laughed a little.

"They're free." Why would they be free, that's weird.

"May I have one? I want to wait till I'm home." She nodded and gestured for me to pick one.

They were all so pretty, they were all covered in beautiful designs and different colors. They each had a small latch on the front that was keeping them closed, they were all wooden and a few were different shapes.

One of them caught me eye, it was green and yellow with a leaf like pattern covering it.

I picked it up, examining the outside, I loved it

"This one." I said, she smiled.

"Take it, I hope you are satisfied." I nodded in appreciation and left the stand, still looking at the pretty box.