Box memories

"Gosh, Isabella. Why? Why would you even take the box?" He said, running his fingers through his hair, pacing up and down the room.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry. Why is it a problem?"

"Because," He sighed. "They look into your mind, they see your entire life, your past, your present, your future, everything! They see what you do in your future and they change your thoughts, they change what you do in the future so it creates a paradox."

"But what's the point? Why do they even exist?" I asked, confused.

"They were made by the weeping angels, they feed off of the energy that comes from messing up your timeline. That's why you were sent back into time, they sent you back. But a weeping angel didn't physically touch you, they just teleported you. I'm assuming they didn't want you going back that far, but I'm not sure why."

I hate those things, weeping angels terrify me, I've met them a few times and every time I get more scared of them.

"Well, what do we do?" Ash asked.

"We find them and defeat them." The Doctor answered. "Wait, when did you open the box?" He asked me.

"Only a few days after I was sent back in time, why?"

"Just wondered."

"Will I be okay? Am I going to die?" I asked.

"No, you'll be fine, you are fine, don't worry." He said, I nodded. But I forgot one thing, the most important thing, rule number one; the Doctor lies.

We had tracked down the Angels with the sonic and we're now hiding outside the building they were in.

"Wait, so we're just going to go in there and wing it?!" Asher asked.

"Ssshhhhhh! Or they'll hear you!" The Doctor whisper-yelled.

"Yes, we are. Good luck, I hope you don't die." I said, he rolled his eyes.

"How reassuring." I laughed.

We walked through the back door to find two angels right in front of us, teeth and claws out.

"Okay, you two stay here and stare at the angels, I'll go and find the other one. Don't blink!!!! Blink and you're dead! I'll be as fast as I can!" He said and left us there to die.

"So, do you like him?" I asked Asher, who was standing there and staring at one of the angels, looking like he might faint.

"Um, yeah, sure. Is this normal? All these aliens and the danger?" I laughed.

"Yeah, it's an everyday thing." He sighed.

"Fun." We stood there, staring at the angels.

"Am I going to die?" He asked suddenly, his voice cracking as he spoke.

"I don't know, but if you die, I'll be there right beside you, well die together." I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his.

"I guess that's kind of good, I think."

Me eyes were watering and I wasn't sure how much longer I could stare, but I knew that if I blinked it would be harder not to blink more. I also knew that if I blinked I would probably die.

A few tears streamed down my face from not blinking, I could tell Ash was having down trouble to not blink also.

"I can't do it, Isabella, I can't do it." He said, I squeezed his hand.

"Yes you can, please, don't blink." I said.

Just as we were both about to blink the angels in front of us crumbled to the floor in a pile of rocks. Behind them was the Doctor, a sledgehammer in his hand.