Test

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" He asked, quickly getting off of me, I just laughed.

"I'm fine." He looked relieved and helped me up.

"Right, so, ready?" He asked, I nodded and so we walked out the door, intertwining our fingers.

We walked into a white room, it was a square, white room, nothing else. I looked at the Doctor, confused, he looked just as confused as I was.

I was about to get back in the TARDIS when the door slammed shut, I grabbed the handle and pushed and pulled, I kicked it and punched it, I yelled at it, but it didn't open. The Doctor held me back, trying to calm me down.

The TARDIS started making the weird whooshing noise it always did, dematerializing in front of us, and there was nothing we could do.

"Huh." He said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean 'huh'?!? We're trapped in this crappy white room with no way out, we have no idea why we're here, and no one is even here that we can ask about it! So don't you 'huh' me, mister!" I yelled at him, frustrated with my entire existence.

"Okay, I'm sorry, we'll figure something out, okay?" He asked, I nodded, squeezing his hand.

"Okay, sorry." I said, he smiled.

"No worries."

He started sonic in the room, but there was literally nothing there, it was just a white room, four walls, a floor, and a ceiling. The end.

He sighed and slumped to the floor, I started pacing, trying to think of a way out or even figure out why we were here.

It had been hours and nothing had happened, literally not a single thing. We both sat/paced, thinking. Other than that, nothing, we didn't even talk to each other unless we thought we might have somewhat of an idea as to what was going on, be we always found a reason as to why it was impossible.

I sat down next to him, hands wrapped around my knees, pulling them to my chest. I laid my head in my knees and closed my eyes, hoping something would happen. The Doctor started rubbing my back, his warm hands extremely comforting.

"Don't worry, we'll get out of this, okay?" He said, sensing my fear and unhappiness.

"How do you know? We have absolutely no idea what's going on, it's been hours and we've got nothing." I mumbled into my legs.

"Hey, if I thought otherwise, would I tell you that? Do you think I would lie?" I looked up at him, a tear sliding down my cheek.

"I don't know, would you?" I asked, he smiled slightly.

"No, I wouldn't." I smiled and then looked back at the ceiling.

"What do you think is going on? Why would someone just lock two people in a white room, it's pointless." I said, staring at my feet and playing with an ankle bracket I had wrapped around it.

Then I realized. "Unless." I looked over at him, he still looked confused. "Maybe someone is testing us." His eyes got wide, realization flooding his face.

"But who?" I asked as he started sonicing the room again.

"No idea, but I'm sure we'll find out." He said.

I looked down beside me and saw something we had completely missed, a screw screwed into the floor.

"Doctor." I said, staring at it to make sure it stayed there.

"Not now, I'm thinking." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"This is important, come here and look." He sighed and walked over. I pointed to the screw and he gasped quietly.