My new life

This is a picture of, well, spoilers.

Also can someone help me I'm out of ideas for chapter names I just pick a word and put it there like my last chapter was name 'What' because that's the first word that came to mind please help its bad and they don't make sense at all!!!!

But literally, it's awful, I don't care if I have to change past chapter names, just help me figure out better names cause it's really very not good.

______________

I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:45, I only had fifteen minutes to get to the shop for my shift.

I hopped off the couch and grabbed my jacket before heading out the door.
I put my jacket on as I walked down the sidewalk, it was starting to get chilly from getting closer to winter.

As I walked through the street with all the shops from when I was with the Doctor I remembered how much I missed him, I still don't know how I got into this situation.

The cold breeze stung my cheeks, I pulled my jacket tighter around me and walked into Starbucks. I clocked myself in and put my name tag on. I put my hair in a messy bun before going up to the cash register and helping the first custumer.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" I've only said that seventeen hundred times.

"Yeah, um, can I have a small s'mores frappé?" The brunette girl asked handing me the money, I nodded. The girl looked to be in her twenties.

"Name?"

"Clara." I nodded and wrote her name on the cup before making her drink. That was my favorite drink here, it was so good!

I handed her the drink and she thanked me before leaving, I love it when nice people come in, it makes me happy.

The rest of the day was pretty slow, not many people came in and the ones that did were grumpy, grumpy people are annoying. One lady asked if I could put a couple cubes of ice in her coffee, I gave it to her after I did so and then she yelled at me cause I put three ice cubes in instead of two ice cubes, oh the horror! She made me real salty and I really wanted to punch her in her ugly face, but you know, I didn't want to get fired, priorities.

I clocked out, put my name tag in the drawer, and headed to my apartment.

It had gotten closer so I put my hood on, wrapping the jacket tightly around me.

After I had come back in time -I still don't know how that happened-  I got a job, bought an apartment, and started living my life here. It had been two years, one more to go until my past self and the Doctor come here.

I'd only made one friend, his name was Asher, he was the only person that believed me about what had happened. He's believed in aliens almost his whole life, swore we was captured by then and he escaped two weeks later, took a pod home, and forgot about it. I just rolled with it cause it sounded just about as crazy as my story.

I walked in the door and saw him drawled on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, you're here! I thought you said you had school!" He's a senior in collage, but he skips class all the time, I'm surprised they haven't kicked him out yet.

"Yeah, it was just history and theatre, not important to my major." I rolled my eyes and threw my purse on the couch before laying beside him on the ground.