Help!!!!!

I know, I know, I haven't updated in over two weeks, whoops! But honestly, I don't know what to do. I've got awful writers block for both my stories and I'm not sure what to do.

I need help and I can't remember what my plan was for this book and I just don't know anymore. I was just going to make it up and keep writing but it's not going as planned and I can't figure anything out. School just started plus dance so I only have time early in the morning or when I get home from dance ( around 9:00pm) until 10:30 when my mom makes me go to bed. I also still have to eat dinner when I get home and take a shower and finish any schoolwork that I didn't get done.
I'm. Just. A. Mess.

Really, if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it and would give you credit and something else if you want it, I just need help. Desperately.

I was thinking about just giving up on this story and deleting it but I thought I would ask for your guy's opinions. If you think it's best, then I will, but if you have a better idea than please tell me.

I know I'm sounding really desperate, but I am really desperate. Sorry that this isn't an update, but I will try my best to give you one before Christmas. 😂

Anyways, go back to what you were doing before, cause this isn't as exciting as you hoped.

Love y'all!!! ;)