Chapter 30

[Author's note: respective fallout from dinner will be posted in the sequels. ~LG~]

After the limo dropped us at the hotel, Colby handed me a blindfold.

"What's this for?" I asked him.

"I have a surprise for you," He said.

I put the blindfold on and felt his arms around me.

"How am I s'posed to..." I started to ask as he swept me into his arms.

"Stop asking questions," He whispered setting me down near the elevator. I heard the bell of the elevator and he led me into it. I felt it going up and he led me out of the elevator. I could hear a door knob turn. He touched my shoulders.

"Bug, I love you."

"I love you too, Soldier."

He pulled me gently into the room. I felt his arms behind me, wrapping around me.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly, kissing my neck.

"Yes," I whispered.

He pulled the blindfold off to reveal the suite covered in candlelight. I stood amazed at the sight.

"Did you ask them to do this?"

He smirked.

"You're such a romantic." I said. I kissed his cheek. I walked around the suite. The candles, placed in amazing spots and lit so delicately, the flames danced. I threw my arms around his neck.

"I ever tell you, I love you."

"All the time,"

I giggled, kissing his collar bone.

"You have made my night. I hope Clarissa and Jon are okay."

"I'm sure I'll hear about it."

"I guess."

He kissed me back.

"So, why all the candles, Handsome?"

"I wanted to make this special for you,"

"Anytime I'm with you is special."

He nuzzled me.

"What has you all romantic all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just a beautiful night with the woman I adore."

"What do you want?"

"I don't want anything, I promise."

"Okay,"

He laughed.

"What made you think I wanted something?"

"The way most guys acted around me is all. When guys hear your mother is easy, they think the same of you."

"You're not and any guy who thinks like that I will personally harm."

"Thank you."

He kissed my forehead and snuggled me close. The moonliight poured in through the bay windows behind us.

Looking down at me, Colby smiled.

"What is one thing you want more than anything else?" He asks.

After thinking for a few seconds, I looked up at him and said;"I want to be your wife, mother to your children, a WWE diva, and I want to make my dad proud of me. I can't put them in order because honestly they all mean the world to me."

"What about the cancer?"

"I'm gonna make it through that obstacle. I know I will."

"That's my girl."

"How did you guess I was a virgin?"

"Honey, a guy knows when they have something special. That and I figured it out when you tried on clothes in front me and you caught on that I wanted to eat you."

I blushed horribly. He smirked and kissed me softly on the lips. He held my hand and led me to the couch. Sitting me down, he took off his suit and tie.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry." He said in a tone I recognized from the club.

He undid the buttons on his shirt. I don't know what brought me to do it but my hands went up his naked torso. He did nothing but growl as his tongue licked my neck. Kissing where he licked, I could feel his hot breath on me. I couldn't control my hands and felt them go around his waist.

"Lindsay," he said in a low growl.

He slid my dress down. I started to shiver.

"I got something to keep you warm, Linds." He said. His body felt warm against mine. I couldn't stop shivering. His body against me set my body on fire. I moaned softly.

"Do you feel good, Linds?"

I couldn't respond beyond a whispered yes. The smile on his face was the last thing I saw on him as he kissed down my neck. His hands pulled on my dress as he kissed across my collarbone. I couldn't do anything but moan. He continued to slide my dress down off my body. Somewhere in the distance I could hear music. The music relaxed me and I felt his head travel down the path of newly exposed skin. My hands slid the suit off his naked torso. His kiss continued as his hands pulled the dress off of my breasts. I felt cold but yet my body felt on fire. That's when his eyes, now a golden brown glow, penetrated my eyes. It was as if I could see through to his soul. He continued kissing down my body. My hands reached down the front of his pants. He looked at me with desire.

"You sure you're a virgin, Bug?"

"Oh yeah. I just want to feel.."

He smirked and undid the belt and button holding them together.  As he kissed me deeply, my hands reached between his pants and his boxers. His groan was primordial. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I closed my eyes and started to run my nails up and down Colby's back. He bit back a low growl. I smiled at him and kissed his neck. He stared down at me, taking my hand and placing it on his pants front.

"What are you going to do about this?"

I smirked and took his hand and led it to my panties.

"The same thing you're going to do about this, Love."

His hand removed my panties and mine slid his boxers off his body. He looked into my eyes.

"This is going to hurt you but I don't mean for it to. I love you with all my heart, mi bonita."

Laying me back he slowly slid down on top of me. I felt him inside me, along with a slight slicing pain. He held me close kissing my ear as I felt him moving his hips. Mine followed his rhythm. In a few minutes, the pain and all else faded. With him resting on top of me, I stroked his hair. He kissed my face and told me again how much he loved me.

"This was the best thing any woman has ever given to me. Gracias, mi corazon. Te Amo."

I looked at him and simply said I love you back. The next morning came with a feeling of distinct pain and weight bearing on me. It was Colby asleep next to me with his arm around me. I slowly but surely fell back to sleep.