Chapter 22

Katniss POV

Jack has been really clingy this week, always ask for help of where to find everything. I know for a fact Peeta can tell.

Jack walks over to me excitedly "Hey can I come over today after school to work on the science paper?"

"Umm sure, but Peeta might be coming too." I inform him

He rolls his eyes.

"You know I'm dating Peeta right? So you can't be annoyed by my boyfriend coming to my house."

"Okay." He says annoyed "Can I still come over?"

"Not with that attitude."

(At home)

I'm finishing up my homework upstairs in my room until I hear a knock at the door. My eyes light up. Peeta!

I run downstairs almost falling, and open the door. I'm about to give him a hug until I realize it's Jack.

"What do you want?" I ask him

"To do the science paper."

"Ugh fine. Meet me at the dinner table."

I walk back upstairs a little annoyed and upset that it wasn't Peeta, and grab the rest of my homework.

"How far are you?" He asks me

I pull my chair out and take a seat"Question 5."

He laughs.

"I'm only on 2."

I laugh also.

"You know I really missed this Kitty Kat." He says using my nickname he gave me in 2nd grade

I playfully punch his shoulder "You know I hate that nickname."

He just stares at me. For the longest time, his green eyes examining every part of my face.

As I'm about to speak he moves a stray strand of hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear.

"What are you doing? I'm dating Peeta! Yo-" he cuts me off but roughly putting his lips to mine.

The kiss is nothing like a kiss Peeta gives me. It's more rough and I feel nothing. I push away from him knocking him over.

My blood boils "What is your problem! I thought you were better than that!"

"I've wanted to kiss you since 2nd grade. I've always had a crush on you and man do you look even hotter now."

"Leave!" I say helping him to the door

He sighs "What about the science paper I need help."

"Well you're gonna have to ask someone else." I say shoving him out the door.

I run upstairs and into my room. What have I done? Do I tell Peeta?

What do you think she will do? Comment below!