Chapter 3.

VALERYS POV:

I turned around to see the person that tapped me on the shoulder was.......Harry Styles. I looked up at him and he looked shocked, the same as me.
"Valery?" He asked
"Harry?" I said and stood up in front of him.
"Its really you?" He said smiling and i smiled back.
"Yep, one and only" I said and he chuckled.
"How have you been?" He asked
"good i guess. What about you though? Biggest boy band" I said and he looked down.
"Yea we got pretty big didnt we." He said looking back at me.
"Im proud of you guys" I said and he smiled wider.
Harry suddenly pulled me into a hug and i was shocked at first but then hugged him back. I've missed him and his hugs so much.
"I've missed you" He whispered in my hair.
"I've missed you too" I whispered back and i could feel him smiling.
"VALERY!" We pulled apart and i saw the boys running over to us with huge smiles on their faces. I laughed and hugged them all.
"We've missed you" they shouted at the same time. I laughed and said i missed them too.
"Am i missing something?" Lou said as she walked towards us.
"Lou this is Valery my childhood best friend, we kind of lost contact" Harry said and i smiled at 'childhood best friends'
"Oh wow small world" She smiled and we all nodded.
"Anyway, Harry you getting them drinks?" She asked
"Oh right, Yea. Valery did you want a drink?" He asked
"Errr, yea. Water please" I said and he nodded and went to get the drinks. the boys stayed and talked to me about my job but i didnt want them to know that i wasnt getting anywhere she i said this was a side job to my main one. I made my main one sound amazing and everything i ever wanted but the thing was i lied about it. I quickly changed the conversation on to about there band and everything. Then Harry come back and i had to get back to the photos. So they went and talked iwth everyone else while i carried on taking photos.

HARRYS POV:

I cant believe it was Valery. My childhood best friend. I have her back. Well sort of. I mean i could get her number again and we could hang out. It can be like old times again.

After i got the drinks Valery had to get back to taking photos, so we went and talked with everyone again.
"Who was that?" Ashley asked.
"Valery, You know my childhood best friend?" I said
"the one that got us back together?" She asked
"Yea that one" I said and She smiled.
"Oh wow what a small world" She giggled and i put my arm round her waist.
"Yea i know" I said and kissed her forehead. 

VOTE

AND

COMMENT