Chapter 29.

VALERYS POV:

I sat in the car for i dont know how long but i couldnt drive. Not now. I was tired and wouldnt stop crying.

I dont know why im crying. I mean its not my fault that Harry is still with her. I told him. Warned him even but he wont listen. He believes her more than me. His words hurt the most. They kept running in circle in my head.

'ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT LITTLE CRUSH ON ME?! THE ONE THAT MADE ME AND ASHLEY BREAK UP!? BECAUSE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND I DONT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!'

'SERIOUSLY CANT YOU JUST GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LOVE LIFE AND NOT INTERFERR WITH MY LOVE LIFE!'

The main ones that are stuck in my head clean and clear are--

'Leave.'

He wanted me to leave. He didnt even have a second thought. He didnt think about it. He didnt need to. He knew what he was saying and he knew that he didnt wanna see me. He told me to leave. Not just for a little while. Not just for a day. He told me to leave. Leave his life. Leave everything thats ever happened behind. Leave the people who cared behind. Leave everything i ever loved behind. Leave my life behind. Just Leave.

'To be honest you're the one being a bitch and i cant even stand to look at you. I dont want you round anymore.'

Im the bitch. I was the one was slapped Samantha. I was the one was said all that bad shit about her. Even though it was true, I'm still the bitch. Samantha was never the bitch, it was always me. I'm the bitch. He couldnt even stand to look at me he said. He didnt want to be disgusted at a bitch like me. My parents didnt ether. My mum left and my dad abused me. They were disgusted at me so its by time Harry would be as well. I knew he would be disgusted soon. I dont know why but everyone has been. He said he didnt want me round anymore. His disgusted and hates me that much that he doesnt wanna see me. He doenst wanna me around me because im the bitch.

HARRYS POV:

When i got home i walked straight past the boys and into my room. I slammed teh door shut and just laid on my bed looking at the ceiling.

I cant believe Valery. She just slapped Sam for no reason. Yea she had a reason but come on thats not true. It cant be, can it? No. It cant. Shes just jealous.

But some of her words did stick in my head.

'WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW HER WELL ENOUGH...'

'WAS ONLY PROTECTING YOU! I DIDNT WANT YOU TO BE HURT BY HER!'

'WHY CANT YOU JUST OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT SHES DOING!'

The main one that stuck in my head that wont stop repeating. That i can heard her saying over and over again clean and clear is,

'Fine. I'll go. Just dont come running to me when you found out i was right and she does break your heart'

She gave up. She finally gave up on me. She said fine. She said she would go. She didnt even try and fight me this time. She just went. She just left. Just like that. Like it was nothing to her. Like i was nothing to her but i know i didnt make it easy for her. We had only really argued these couple of days and i know shes probably as fed up with it as me. I told her to go so she was only doign what i told her. She was listening to me and done something that will make me happy. Will it make me happy though?

She told me not to come running to her. She basically just said that she doesnt want to be there for me anymore. She doesnt want to be there to help me get over her if she does break me heart. What am i thinking she wont, will she? No she wont why am i questioning myself?

But what if Sam does break my heart. Who will i go to? Yea i can go to the boys but she always seemed to get my mind of stuff. She would always know what to say. What if ive just ruined our friendship? No i dont care! She ruined it. She slapped my girlfriend. She was saying bullshit about her. If anything she ruined it, not me.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT