Chapter 17.

VALERYS POV:

As i had been laying on my bed i heard somone knocking.

"Go away" I shouted but they didnt listen. They tried moving the door as i heard the handle shake but they couldnt open it because of the chair.

I gave up in the end and just let them in. As i opened the door i started walking back to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and Liam sat next to me.

"So why did you want to come in so bad?" I asked

"We heard the shouting and i wanted to know you were okay?" He said and i shrugged.

"I guess. Just we both said somethings we probably didnt mean to but did anyway" I said and Liam nodded.

"Have you thought about talking to Harry about it?" He asked and i shook my head.

"I dont know" I trailed off.

"I think you should. I mean you guys always have beeen close and no matter what happened youw ould be fine. Cant this be one of those moments?" He asked and i shrugged.

"I really dont know liam" I said and looked down at the floor.

"I recon you should just go talk to him. Sort out everything, you'll regret it otherwise" He said and then got up. He walked back out the room and off down stairs with the rest of the boys i guess.

I thinked about what he said.

'I recon you should just go talk to him. Sort out everything, you'll regret it otherwise'

Will I regret it if i dont? Will i regret it if i do?

I dont know but iw ont find out unless i try right?

I got up and walked off towards Harrys room. I was about to open the door when i heard talking from the other side of the room. I pressed my ear against the door and started to listen.

"Will she even forgive me thsi time?" I heard Harrys voice say.

"What you mean?" I heard Lou say. So lou's in there with him.

"I mean ive done so much to her in the past couple of years and ive always said sorry or done something to make it up to her. I've done it so many times that just maybe shes had enough. Maybe she cant put up with my messed up self anymore. Maybe shes going to give up on me all together..." Harry said and then stopped and i heard someone start to cry. I didnt realise that i had tears streaming down my face till one hit my hand. I couldnt hear anymore so i opened the door and i said Louis trying to comfort a crying Harry.

As soon as they heard the door open they both looked up. Harry straight away stood up and looked at me. We both had tears streamed down our faces but at the moment we didnt care.

"Valery?" Harry said. Instead of saying anything i ran straight up to him. I jumped up and wrapped my arms round his neck and my legs round his waist. He straight away put his arms round my waist and hugged me tight. He had his head in the crook of my neck and i felt his tears on my skin. I heard the door close so im guessing Lou left us alone.

We stayed in the hug for a while before Harry put me down.

HARRYS POV:

When i saw Valery at my door i straight away stood up and said her name but instead of saying anything she ran up to me. She hugged me and i hugged her back. We stayed like that for ages till i put her down. Lou had already left because i heard the door shut.

"What was that for?" I asked as i put her down and stood in front of her. She sat down on the edge of the bed and i sat down next to her.

"I heard what you said..." She trailed off and i saw she was looking down at her hands.