Chapter 7.

VALERYS POV:

I was in utter shock. Who the hell just done this? I wiped my eyes so i could see better.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Harry say but he was shouting....yet.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She shouted back. I know it was a she because they had a femini voice.

"I WAS having lunch with my best friend" He said. By now i could see and i saw Harry standing up with the person behind him. Because of the way they were standing i couldnt see who it was.

I slowly got up and walked next to Harry and so no other than Ashley. Ashley. Whats she doing here?

"You." She said pointing at me. She ignored harry pleads and carried on. What was she going to say? Why didnt harry want her to say to me? Was he hiding something from me?

"what about me?" I asked confused as ever.

"Dont give me that innocent look!" She said getting louder.

"I dont have a clue what you're on about, Ashley?" I said calmly.

"Ashley dont, She doesnt know" Harry said and Ashley smiled wickedly at me.

"She doesnt know huh? Why didnt you tell her harry?" Ashley said

"Tell me what?" I asked even more confused.

"Harry..." Ashley trailed off.

I looked at Harry and he had hurt and guilt in his eyes. As soon as we had eye contact he broke it by looking at the floor shaking his head.

"Will someone just tell me whats going on!" I snapped and this made Ashley and Harry look taken back.

To be honest the time I've been away I've been sticking up for myself more than i use too. You could say i got stronger.

"Why dont i just tell you, as harry obviously dont have the balls to do it!" Ashley said and carried on smiling wickedly at me. Why cant she just spit it out? She loves this. Seeing me confused when something is hiding.

"What is it then!?" I snapped getting frustrated and angry at the second.

Harry was now standing next to Ashely and it was like they were against me. It was horrible. I also didnt care that we were still in the resturant and or if people where looking. I just wanted to know. I dont care that im still covered in my drink, i need to know what harry hasnt told me!

She laughed before she started. "Poor Valery. Me and Harry are together still. Ever since you brought has together before tour, we have been growing strong." She said and i was shocked. Why didnt harry just tell me? "See you just wanna take Harry away again for yourself but this time i wont let you. You wont have a chance." She said and then chuckled a bit.

"Why didnt you just tell me?" I asked Harry ignoring Ashleys last comment.

Harry was about to open his mouth but Ashley interupted him.

"V-"

"You see he was just too-"

"JUST LET HIM SPEAK!" I snapped making then shocked again. Ashley finally shut up so Harry could speak.

"Valery, truth is i didnt know how to tell you..." He trailed off.

"I could think of a few, like, 'Hey me and Ashley are still growing strong' or 'Hey thanks for getting me and ashley back together, we're still together did you know' I dont know harry something along them lines!" I said getting angry. Why could he just tell me!!!???

"AND YOU!" I shouted pointing at Ashley. "WHY WOULD THIS BE A WAY TO GET HARRY OFF OF YOU! SERIOUSLY CANT YOU ACCEPT THAT WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND THIS IS WHAT BEST FRIENDS DID TOGETHER!" I shouted at Ashley. She looked taken back at first but then smiled.

"You dont know they best bit" She said and i looked at harry then her.

"Whats that?!" I snapped.

"We're getting married..." As soon as Married came out of her mouth i froze. My best friend is getting married. To her. "...He proposed a couple of months ago and we are getting MARRIED in 2 and half months. Most things are all sorted." She said rubbing it in my face more. I looked down and saw her and Harry's hand entwined.

I didnt say anything else i just left. I pushed past both of them and left.

"VALERY!" I heard Harry shouting after me.

I didnt stop. I carried on walking till he grapped my wrist and spun me round so i was facing him. I was on the edge of tears but i wasnt going to let them fall.

"What?" I said with no emotion.

"Valery i was going to tell yo-"

"WHEN? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME HARRY?! THE DAY OF THE WEDDING MAYBE!?" I shouted and he looked taken back.

"NO!" He shouted

"THEN WHEN?!" I shouted but he didnt answer he just looked down. "thought so" I said and started to walk away from him but he grapped my wrist again. "Harry just let me go" I said and he shook his head.

"I cant let you just leave this time." He said and i shook my head this time.

"Yes! You have to! JUST LET ME GO AND GO BACK TO YOUR FANCIA!" I shouted and he looked even more shocked.

"what happened to the old Valery? the loving and caring one?" He asked

"She got tired of people pushing her around" I said harshly and then pulled my arm away from his grip.

Without another look i walked away. I walked away from everything that made my life better. I walked away from my world...

VOTE

AND

COMMENT