Chapter 16.

VALERS POV:

Once i got back home i went straight to my bedroom and buried my face into my pillow and screamed. I started kicking and punching the pillows and cover. Once i finished i throw the pillows at the wall making nothing happen.

After a couple of minutes i heard the fornt door open.
"VALERY!" I heard Harrys voice shout and footsteps up the stairs. I shut my eyes and laid back on my bed ready for the shouting and screaming to come.
Soon my door opened and i opened my eyes and sat on the edge of my bed.
"What the fuck was this for?!" Harry said trying to calm down but i knew he would start shouting soon.
"Because you were being an ass" I said and he scoffed.
"How was i being a ass?" He asked and i scoffed.
"Well you dont remember so why does it matter now" I said standing up and facing Harry.
"Is this about your little fit this morning?" He asked and anger boiled in me.
"IT WAS A FIT!" I shouted.
"THEN WHAT WAS IT? BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST BEING A LITTLE GIRL WITH A TEMPER!" He shouted and that made me more mad.
"IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL! I WAS ANGRY BECAUSE YOU FORGOT!" I shouted.
"FORGOT WHAT!?"
"THAT YOU SAID WE WOULD HAVE A BEST FRIEND DAY! LIKE OLD TIMES! THAT WE WOULD GO TO THE ICE CREAM PALOR AND THEN TO THE PARK! YOU PROMISED ME THIS BECAUSE OF ALL THE DRAMA!" I shouted and Harry stayed quiet so i contuined. "I GUESS OUR FRIENDSHIP DOESNT MEAN SHIT TO YOU! BECAUSE THIS DAY MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME! OBIVOULSY NOT TO YOU THOUGH! DID OUR FRIENDSHIP MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!?" I shouted
"OF COURSE IT DID! OUR FRIENDSHIP MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME! IM SORRY I FORGOT ONE DAY AND IM SORRY THIS DAY MEANT EVERYTHING TO YOU AND WE DIDNT DO IT BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT YOUR ICE CREAM ON ME!" He shouted
"BECAUSE YOU WENT THERE WITH HER INSTEAD! YOU SAID I HAD A FIT INFRONT OF EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT!" I shouted and he sighed.
"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO PUT YOUR ICE CREAM ON ME! THATS JUST BEING STUPID!"
"OH SO IM STUPID NOW!"
"YEA YOUR ACTING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!"
"FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE!" I shouted and by now we were right in front of each others faces.
"YES YOU ARE! YOUR NOT AT YOUR FLAT RIGHT NOW, YOUR AT OURS!(A/N sorry guys forgot to tell you like a couple days after the rape she lost her flat because she didnt have enough money) YOU HAVE A SHIT JOB THAT CANT PAY FOR YOUR FLAT THATS WHY YOU LOST IT! ME AND THE BOYS ARE HELPING YOU OUT SO MUCH YOU HAVENT NEARLY DONE ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF! YOU COULDNT EVEN LOOK AFTER YOURSELF WHEN I WAS WITH ASHLEY! I BROKE OF MY WEDDIGN WITH HER BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU HAD TO GO GET RAPED AND NEEDED HELP ONCE AGAIN! YOU CANT LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AT ALL! YOU ALWAYS NEED SOMEONE TO BE THERE! WHAT IF ONE DAY IM NOT THERE? HUH? wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN?!" He shouted and i had tears in my eyes. I looked down breathing in deeply because looking back at him. He was breathing heavily trying to calm down.
"Your right." Was all i said before walking towards the bathroom and Harry followed me. 
I got all my stuff out of the cupboard and put it in a bag.
"What are you doing?" Harry asked but i didnt answer him. I pushed past him and into my room. I put the bag into my suitcase which i had pulled from under my bed. I walked up ti my draws and started taking clothes of out it.
"Valery?" Harry said but i ignored him again.
"Valery please? Tell me!" He said but again i ignored him.
I carried on pulling clothes out when he pushed the draw back stopping me and made me look at him.
"What are you doing? Please tell me" He begged and i sighed.
"Like you said i dont do anything for myself so maybe i should start" I said and then put the clothes i pulled out the draw into my suitecase as well.
"So what are you doing?" He asked again.
"Im packing what does it look like"
"Why?" Seriously first his mad now he wants to know what im doing and has a worrie dlook in his eyes.
"Im going to start looking for another flat. Your right it isnt fair that i rely on you and the boys so I'll get a flat again" I said and Harry sighed.
"How you going to pay for it if you couldnt afford the first flat?" He asked
"I'll get another job if i have to" I shrugged.
"You cant have three jobs. You already have two" He said and i turned to look at him.
"why not? Am i such a little girl that i cant handle that!" I said frustarted and Harry ran a hand through his hair frustrated.
"No-"
"Then im getting another job and will try find a cheap flat. Dont worry th little girl will be out of your hair soon enough" I said and pushed harry out my room by the end of the sentence. "So if you excuse me" I said and slammed the door in his face. I put the chair against it so no one could open it and walked over to my bed.

I laid down looking at the ceiling and started to think.

Everything Harry said was right. If i hadnt got raped him and Ashley wouldve been married and happy. I made him and Ashley break up and stop the wedding. He had to pick between me and her and because of the rape he picked me. He wouldnt have to decided if i hadnt just not got raped. I mean seriously i cant look after myself like he said. Im just a little girl who needs help with everything. Like he said i lost my flat becaus ei couldnt pay for it because i have shitty jobs. I moved out to new york for a career in photography and that got me no where. Im living of the boys because i cant look after myself and i have no money, because my jobs pay is crap.

One thing that stuck in my mind was.
'WHAT IF ONE DAY IM NOT THERE? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN?!'

That sentence was repeating itself over and over and over again. And he was right. Ince again he was right. What if Harry or the boys werent here? What if i needed help and they werent here for me? What if i needed them but they werent here? What would i do? What would happen?

HARRYS POV:

Once she slammed her door in my face i stood there. What have i done? Shes leaving. Its all my fault!

I walked into my room and sat at the edge of my bed. I grapped the lamp on my bedside table and throw it against the wall. It smashed and i screamed. I put my head in my hands and just sat there. Tears started pouring down my cheeks and i didnt bother wiping them away.

I heard a knock at the door and i looked up hoping that Valery would walk through the door but when the door opened. Lou walked in.
"Hey" He said and came and sat next to me.
"Hi" I said and looked back at the floor.
"So you going to tell me what happened?" He said and i looked at him. "We heard the shouting and slamming and things breaking and you are sitting here crying" Lou pointing out and i sighed and told him everything. I told him what we were shouting about and every word we said to each other.

"I've ruined it again Lou" I said and put my head in my hands again.
"Im not going to say you havent because you have and im not going to lie, you have to sort this out" He said and i sighed.
"I know i just dont know how?" And i looked at lou and he shrugged.
"I dont know ether..." He trailed off and we sat in silence for a while.
"Will she even forgive me thsi time?" I said and he looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"What you mean?" He asked
"I mean ive done so much to her in the past couple of years and ive always said sorry or done something to make it up to her. I've done it so many times that just maybe shes had enough. Maybe she cant put up with my messed up self anymore. Maybe shes going to give up on me all together..." I said and started crying more. Lou pulled me into a hug but suddenly the door opened...

VOTE

AND

COMMENT