Chapter 26.

*MORNING*

VALERYS POV:

When i woke up i saw i was on my bed and not on the sofa with Harry. I yawned and for some reason i felt a lot better. Maybe it will just a little time thing. I got up still in my joggers and jumper. I put my hair up in a messy bun and then made my way to the kitchen. I noticed Harry was asleep still on the sofa and smiled to myself. I decided i would make pancakes for us but couldnt be asked so i just made cereal.

A couple minutes later a tired looking Harry walked into the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head" I said

"Morning" He said in his amazing morning voice, wait, did i just say amazing. I cant say his my best friend and has a girlfriend. "you made cereal?" He asked chuckling.

"I couldnt be asked to make pancakes or something hard so you're stuck with cereal" I said and laugehd with him.

We sat in silence while eating and for some reason i knew the reason why he was here yesterday was about to be brung up.

"You feeling better?" He asked and i just nodded standing up and putting mine and his bowl in the sink. "good cause i need to ask you something and i didnt yesterday because you were ill" He said and i sighed to myself. I knew it would come up and i know we will fight. Its something that happens with us.

"what is it?" I asked turning round and looking at him. By now he had got up and started pacing the floor but then stopped to speak.

"Why didnt you answer me yesterday?" He asked and i scoffed. "what?" He asked surprised.

"You're going to ask me that when you didnt answer me and worst you ignored me!" I said getting frustrated and i knew Harry was as well.

"You didnt call me back!" He said and i stood shocked.

"Yes! Yes I did! I called loads of times and texted you but you ignore every single one of them and on two of the calls you denied it!" I said getting angry.

"I didnt get anything yesterday from you!" He said getting angry as well.

"Dont lie!" I said and that seemed to snap something in him.

"ME dont lie! What about you!" He said his voice getting louder.

"What about me?! I having lied to you!" I said my voice getting louder as well.

"Yes you did! Samantha told us!" He said and i raised a eyebrow. What could she tell them? I mean I havent told her anything. why would i? I dont know her.

"What did she say?" I asked

"She said that the reason you left the beach was because you were going to a party with some boy you met! she said you didnt want us to think that you were ditching us so you lied!" He said and i was shocked.

"AND YOU BELIEVE HER!" I shouted

"Yes!" He said without heistantion. Wow. Maybe they will believe her over me?

"REALLY OVER YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO YOUVE KNOWN FOR YEARS YOU WILL BELIEVE SOME GIRL!" I shouted and i knew it was the wrong thing to say.

"SHE NOT SOME GIRL! SHES MY GIRLFRIEND AND YES I BELIEVE HER BECAUSE I TRUST HER AND SHE HASNT GAVE ME ANY EXCUSE NOT TO!" He shouted

"AND I HAVE?!"

"YES! YOU HAVENT EVEN TOLD ME WHY YOU DIDNT REPLY TO ME! AND YOU DIDNT SAY YOU DIDNT GO TO A PARTY OR WHERE YOU WERE!"

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I WAS, WHILE YOU ARE THE BOYS AND EVERYONE WAS HAVING FUN!?" I shouted tears threatening to spill.

"YES!" He shouted

"I DIDNT GO TO SOME PARTY LIKE YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND SAID! I DIDNT GO ANYWHERE AND I HAVENT MET ANY BOY LIKE SHE SAID! I GOT A BUS AND WAS THINKING AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION TILL THE BUS DRIVER TOLD ME THAT IT WAS THE LAST STOP! HE SAID HE COULDNT TAKE ME BACK AS I ALREADY MISSED THE STOP, SO I HAD TO GET OFF! THATS WHEN I NOTICED I HAD MISSED CALLS AND TEXTS FROM YOU! I TRIED CALLING YOU BACK BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS! I WAS SCARED BECAUSE THE RAPE WAS PLAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN MY HEAD..." by now i didnt hold the tears back and just let them fall "...I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS! I KEPT HEARING NOISES AND EVERYTIME I LOOKED NO ONE WAS THERE! I WAS GETTING PARANOID AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I CALLED YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT JUST MAYBE HE WILL COME AND HELP ME! PICK ME UP! TAKE ME HOME! BUT YOU DIDNT ANSWER! THEN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DENIED MY CALL I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE MADE YOU MAD! I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHY BUT I THOUGHT I DONE SOMETHIGN WRONG! I TEXTED YOU BUT YOU DIDNT TEXT BACK! I LOOKED ROUND AND ROUND BUT NOTHING I COULD SEE WAS FAMILIAR! I SAT ON A BENCH AND THOUGHT MAYBE I COULD CALL THE OTHER BOYS BUT THEN I REALISED MY PHONE HAD DIED SO I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS AND MY PHONE WAS DEAD SO I HAD NO ONE TO CALL! I HAD TO SLEEP THE NIGHT ON THAT UNCOMFORTABLE BENCH BUT THE WORST THING IT WAS RAINING HARD SO THAT HOW I COULD ILL! THERE HAPPY NOW!" I shouted and then colasped on the floor crying my eyes out.

HARRYS POV:

".... I HAD TO SLEEP THE NIGHT ON THAT UNCOMFORTABLE BENCH BUT THE WORST THING IT WAS RAINING HARD SO THAT HOW I COULD ILL! THERE HAPPY NOW!" She shouted the whole event at me and i felt like a dick. Why would i believe Sam over Valery? I mean yea i trust Sam but Valery i have known for years and is my best friend. Once she finished her speech she colasped to the floor crying. Oh god i hated seeing her cry. I quickly ran over to her and pulled her on my lap. She grapped my shirt and cried into my chest.

"Shhhh....I'm so so sorry okay! Im sorry for shouting at you and not believing you! I'm sorry that i didnt answer and didnt come to get you! I'm so sorry!" I whispered in her ear as she slowly stopped crying.

We stayed cuddling eachother on the kitchen floor for a while before i noticed Valery was asleep because she started muttering things. She always done that. She muttered stuff if her sleep but i never understood what it meant. I would listen to it though, it was sooving. The muttering didnt make sense at all but i liked it, it was Valery.

I slowly stood up with her in my arms and carried her to her room again. As i laid her down i was about to leave when a hand grapped my wrist.

"Stay" She said and i nodded.

"Give me aminute" I said and she nodded.

I walked over to her cupboard because i knew she had one of my grey joggers in here. I pulled them out and got changed. I was shirtless but i knew Valery wouldnt mind. I slowly got in the bed with her and she soon cuddled herself into my chest like she use to. I smiled to myself before slowly falling asleep again as well.

All the shouting and crying really takes it out of you...

VOTE

AND

COMMENT