Chapter 33.

VALERYS POV:

I walked to the park and just started to think. About the kiss. He just walked away straight after. Did he not like it? Was i bad at kissing? Did he not feel the spark like i did? He was the one who kissed me not the other way round.

I was soon cut short on my thinking when i felt my phone going off.
I looked and saw it was 9 o'clock. I was out a long time. I looked at the text and saw it was from harry.

- I know you said not to look for you and just give you some alone time but i need to talk to you. Met me at the lake in 10 minutes Hxxxx-

-Okay Vxxxx-

I soon started to walk towards the lake that me and Harry use to go to all the time.

HARRYS POV:

When mum got home we talked about how i kissed her and just walked off and how i didnt know what to think. She told me that maybe i had feelings for Valery since we had spent loads of time together and we had known each other a long time and know everything about each other that maybe i fell for her. I think i do thinking about it now. So i told mum i would text Valery and met with her to talk. So i texted her to met me at teh lake we use to go to when we were little and thats where im on my way to now.

When i got to the lake i saw Valery with her back to me.
"Hey" I said as i approached her and she turned and looked at me.
"Hi" She whispered "What did you wann talk about?" She asked and i sighed.
"About the kiss..." I said and she nodded slowly looking at me in the eyes. "...I dont know if you felt it too but i felt a spark and at first i didnt know why or what to think but then i spoke to my mum about it. She said that maybe i was falling for you because we know each other well and these couple of months we havent been seprate. And to think of it now i think i do. I think im falling for you and fast. Im sorry i walked away straught after the kiss but i just didnt know what to do or say and-" I was cut of by a pair of lips on mine. At first i was shocked but then started to kiss back. Both me and Valery smiled into the kiss and then pulled away.
"I feel the same way" She said and i smiled wide.
"You do?"
"I do" She said and i kissed her again.
"Valery Smith Will You Be My Girlfriend?" I asked and she smiled big at me.
"Of course i will" She said and kissed me one more time before we walked hand in hadn back home.

I guess all along i was in love with Valery i just didnt admitt it...

THE END

VOTE

AND

COMMENT