Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ~ whenever whatever!!

14 years before now

"LA, LA, LA" Selina sang in tune to 'Hit me baby one more time' she ran around the house with a hover.

But she wasn't cleaning the house she was doing the opposite of that.

She smashed the hover into the dressing table knocking everything off it. She was looking for something in this mansion to steal.

She pulled at one of the cabinets in the locker. A ruby necklace was their ,it was real too.

She placed it in her bag.

She swiftly turned and crashed straight into a press that was double her size she screamed as it fell straight on her ....BANG!

Selina's POV

My head hurt. My head hurt really bed. Why is everything dark? Oh wait my eyes are closed. Silly me.

I fluttered my eyes open one at a time with grace.

I looked at the ceiling everything was very blurry. Their was a nurse beside me with a pen and paper on a clip board taking notes.

"Hello..Selina you are in hospital.... You were in a house when it was robbed...well...when you robbed it....and a huge press fell on you.."

I looked at her as if she was mad.

"How do you know my name?"

I said as I squinted my eyes.

"Your friend brought you in" she pointed at the waiting room which I had a clear view of from my room.

Bruce sat their...hmm this is going to be fun I thought to myself.

"Pardon?"

She said. I then realized that had came out louder than I thought it had.

I stared at Bruce for a moment. The nurse started taking notes again.

He looked worried annoyed and like he was about to burst out laughing but to me he always looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

The nurse left.

I officially had a moments peace.

Then the door burst open. Bruce stood their for a minute.

The nurse also entered the room around the same time again.

That moment of peace was gone.

"Are you two together?"

The nurse asked with a cute grin. I looked at her.

"No, we are just friends who get on each others nerves nothing physical or....well mental either"

Bruce half smiled, then he turned and sat down.

"Selina..what were you doing in that building."

I looked at him and made a weird smile that he saw too much...that smile meant.... Being...ME!

Gotham

"Do you have it?" Harley asked.

Penguin was counting his money when he looked up.

"$500,000 its all there"

"Is it real?"

Harley asked with a smile as she open end the bag.

Penguin rolled his eyes before walking away.
Harley turned and started walking.

She reached the car at the end of the street.

"Do you have it?" Joker asked.

Harley smiled

"Every penny"

Joker smiled and then that smile turned into a deep terrifying laugh.

Harley got in the car.

Joker put his foot down on the pedal before she was fully in the car. She scraped her leg off the tarmac ground.

She yelped in pain.

"Help!!" She screamed.

The fault in our scars xx hope you enjoy this book this is a short chapter just to show you what the books about rest of chapters will be longer.

X X X

HArley Q∆INN