Chapter 32

Hope you enjoyed chapter 31! This chapter is set 2 years after Dick and Barbara broke up and they are now close friends because she forgave him but not enough to get back with him. Dick is with a girl called Lola ((she doesn't have super powers BTW)).

Chapter 2 ~ Another work day

2 years later

Dicks POV

The team was finally formed. We now had a lot of members proper members. Barbara was a co-
-member which meant she wasn't on the young justice but she was as advanced as a leader (like me) but not a senior member that would be Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman ect. It was all very complicated.

Mount Justice

The league gathered in the kitchen. Most of them were either sitting on the sofa or eating at the table. I was standing watching everyone. Barbara walked in. She was in her Batgirl costume.
"Hey Batgirl" I said. She smiled and sat at the table. Wally had eaten almost everything already. Batgirl giggled as she watched him eat. I made a face. Wally had a girlfriend he didn't need to hit on my ex. Barbara started laughing a bit louder at his jokes. I tried to ignore them but wally kept making her laugh. Her laugh was the sweetest laugh I had ever heard and she used to laugh like that with me.....But not anymore...

Artemis joined and soon she was giggling too. I left the room. I saw Batgirl look up at me. I made a face. I realized how jealous I looked. But only Batgirl saw. She smirked. I must had looked pathetic. I went to my room it had been three years since me and Barbara broke up. It wasn't fault. But she wouldn't let me explain. Zatanna put a spell on me and kept texting me. I wasn't cheating on her, and now I am with Zatanna. I don't love her like I loved Barbara. Babs is first place but I have to settle for second...

Their was a light knock on my door. I looked up.
"Come in" I said. The door slowly opened. It was Barbara.
"Are you ok?" She asked.
"Yeah" I smiled.
"You seemed a bit...on edge in the kitchen" Barbara said.
"Just was thinking you know the way it is" I said Barbara nodded. She turned to leave.
"Babs?" I said
"Yes" she turned.
"I- I am sorry" I said. She nodded and left.

Artemis POV

Green arrow was giving us another mission. Nightwing wasn't here he normally would be he was our leader.
"We need to track down Sportsmaster" my uncle looked at me. I nodded. Then he continued.
"We need all hands on deck, Wally,Red arrow, Artemis and Aqua lad you are together" green arrow said.
"Sweet" Wally did a fist bump. I smiled. He looked up at me and blushed. Green arrow put his hands on my shoulders and brought me across to a corner.
"I understand if you don't want -" he said but I cut him off.
"I want to go" I said. Green arrow nodded and let me go back to the group.